Chapter 381 - 382 Extra (3 - 4)

Chapter 381 Extra 3: Take you home

"Second aunt!" Li Xun shouted so hard that Yu Ao's teeth were sore.

"Didn't I say that?" Yu Ao hugged Li Xun while picking through the bag, and finally took out a lollipop, "Don't shout like that, just call me uncle." Li Xun stared at the lollipop. Can't move it away.

Yu Ao teased him: "How should I shout?"

"Uncle Ao." Li Xun laughed.

"Uncle Yu!" Yu Ao thrust the lollipop into Li Xun's hand.

Li Xun opened the bag and smeared it with saliva, then shouted: "Thank you, second aunt!"

Yu Ao: "..." If he had been like this when he was a child, he would have been crushed to death.

Li Jun came in with lunch and said with a smile to Yu Ao: "I didn't buy yours, you eat my share."

"No, I've eaten." Yu Ao hugged Li Xun and didn't let go, feeling that this brat was getting worse. He was getting cuter and sweeter, "I'll be leaving in ten minutes. There will be a fan meeting later."

"Fan meeting?" Ye Jin was shocked: "Aren't you worried that those little girls will eat you alive?"

Yu Ao: " "Don't worry, it's you. You've finished filming recently, right?"

Li Jun continued, "I'm watching."

Yu Ao nodded, said a few words, and then gave Li Xun his cheeks. Each gave them a big kiss, got up and left.

Li Jun picked up some vegetables for Ye Jin, "Chew slowly and don't be too hasty."

"Okay." Ye Jin rested his head on the man's shoulder and looked at the food, but Li Jun was a very particular person, so he was willing to do this. Conniving.

Ji Lin has been very busy recently. It's rare that he got off work early today, so he hurriedly went to pick up Song Yunan.

Song Yunan's health has been very good these years. In the words of doctors, this is a medical miracle. His previous mental state was like a thread, but it was this thread that lifted him out of the bad situation little by little. Pull it out, because Ji Lin is tied to the other end of the thread.

The antique shop basically didn't make much money. Within two years, Ji Lin bought the shop next door and expanded it. In addition to the antique front door and a small archway blocking the jade screen, the inside was purely for Song Yun'an. The lounge has everything.

When Song Yunan was cruel and perverse, he never thought that he would have such a comfortable life.

The anger between the young man's brows and eyes was gone at all, and what had settled was the warmth that Ji Lin had carefully cultivated. He had gained some weight, and his skin was as fair as jade, and his whole body shone wherever he stood.

When Ji Lin arrived, he looked through the window and saw that Song Yun'an was spreading fish food into the celadon fish tank in the middle. It was the golden arowana that Ji Lin had just brought back a few days ago. It cost hundreds of thousands. Song Yun'an raised it very carefully. The young man was wearing light blue jeans and an orange striped shirt. His black hair was curled and resting loosely on his neck. One glance could make people's heads go blank.