Chapter 129 - 130

Chapter 129 Protecting the Lord

Xu Youchang was vomiting like crazy in the toilet. After turning his stomach inside out, he finally felt a little better. Xu Youchang moved to the sink, looked at himself in the mirror and sneered with red eyes. He muttered in a bone-crushing tone: "Li Tan!"

"Why are you calling Li Tan?" Yu Ao walked out from the corner.

Xu Youchang felt that he might not be sober, otherwise how could he see Yu Ao? !

Seeing the man walking towards him, Xu Youchang exclaimed in fright, turned around and collapsed on the ground, his lips turned white.

Seeing the fear on his face, Yu Ao had already guessed the reason. He snorted in his heart, but kept his face calm: "Why are you panicking?"

After saying these words, Xu Youchang saw clearly who was standing in front of him.

"Who asked you to follow me?!" Xu Youchang jumped up and cursed. He gritted his teeth and looked like he was going to come over and beat Yu Ao. However, he was drinking like a puddle of mud now. As soon as he got closer, he was pushed gently by Yu Ao. , staggering two steps and sitting on an unused trash can.

Quite a match, Yu Ao thought.

"With you?" Yu Ao squeezed two drops of hand sanitizer into the palm of his hand and scrubbed the area where Xu Youchang had just been touched. "Mr. Xu, you better not be too confident as a person." "Sure enough, after becoming

Li Tan's dog, the tone of his voice Everything is different." Xu Youchang mocked.

Yu Ao clenched his fist with his fingers and then released it quickly. No one knew how much he wanted to kill Xu Youchang with one punch. No, one punch was not enough. He wanted to beat this man beyond recognition, just like the tragic situation after his own car accident.

Yu Ao didn't mention many things in front of Li Tan, but he had thought about it countless times in his heart, about the five years that were delayed by Xu Youchang's design, and what kind of despair Li Tan had when he heard the news of his death.

Yu Ao still remembers the first time he saw Li Tan after his rebirth. The man seemed to have just recovered from a serious illness and had just woken up from a nightmare, full of resistance to the outside world.

These are all thanks to Xu Youchang, so how can he pretend that nothing is wrong?

"Just think of me as Li Tan's dog." Yu Ao looked at Xu Youchang and smiled innocently: "Do you know what dogs can do best?" Yu Ao approached Xu Youchang with extremely cold eyes: "

Protect the master."

Xu Youchang struggled Swallowing twice, he then smiled and said: "Yu Ao, what can you do by following Li Tan? Do you think he can call the shots as the best actor? This kind of person changes his mind and face faster. You might as well follow me, at least I can guarantee you If you rise to the top, you will get more than when you stay with Li Tan."

Yu Ao was almost disgusted by this man and said in disbelief: "What did you say?"

Xu Youchang narrowed his eyes: "You don't believe it?"

Yu Ao was completely stunned. Lowering his face, he tore Xu Youchang's hair, shoved his face directly in front of the mirror, and said in a cold voice: "Did you see how twisted it is

?" If you can no longer sell the puppy character, what do you have left? Compared with Li Tan? "Yu Ao sneered: "Why do you compare with Li Tan? He is the bright moon in the sky, who do you think you are? You are worse than dung! "

Xu Youchang couldn't answer the question for a while, because he really didn't expect that Yu Ao would dare to attack him!

What's wrong with Yu's father?