Chapter 311 - 312

Chapter 311 Shocking words

"Didn't you provoke me during the day?" Li Jun took the mashed potatoes on the table and said, "What do you mean, I don't love you anymore? It just so happened that things over there were pretty much settled, so I let Ning Que stay. I'll come back and give you an accurate answer."

Ye Jin hissed: "No, Li Tan visited the class during the day,

and you didn't want to."

"It's not that you don't want to." Ye Jin grabbed Li Jun's hand: "If it is exposed now, my crown as the best actor will definitely be gone. The outside world will say that I took advantage of your influence, and then my Xiying's frontline will be lengthened."

"Xiying?" Li Jun suddenly said At a glance, Ye Jin rarely mentioned this matter. He knew that he cared about his career. After testing it twice, Li Jun stopped asking. Now that he heard Ye Jin say it himself, the man found it quite novel and had some small expectations: " Will you stop acting after winning the Best Actor Award?"

"Yes." Ye Jin said firmly.

Li Jun smiled and said, "Good wife."

Damn it! Ye Jin pressed the tip of her tongue against her lips and teeth, really wanting to kiss him.

It's not that Li Jun doesn't support Ye Jin's work, it's just that the entertainment industry is too muddy. When he thinks of tens of millions of fans online chasing Ye Jin and calling her "husband", Li Jun is quite upset.

Early the next morning, Yu Aodu stayed on the set for half an hour before Ye Jin came in yawning.

It turns out that I have been trained to look like this, Yu Ao thought to himself, no wonder Zhu Yuran and Qi Lan looked so miserable every time they looked at him.

"Tsk." Yu Ao said nonchalantly: "A little separation is better than a newlywed. You guys are exaggerating."

Ye Jin sneered: "Your eldest brother asked me to bring you a message. I will prepare a 500-word test tonight . No matter what, Li Yingdi can't save you."

"Think again?" Yu Ao felt cold and warned himself that he would never wander again, then asked: "Tonight?"

Ye Jin nodded: "Mu Chen is coming too, where is Ji Lin? Are you coming?"

"If Ji Lin comes, Song Yun'an must bring him with him, otherwise that little brat might overthink all of us." Yu Ao took out his mobile phone: "I Call and ask. "

Song Yunan has been delivering meals to Ji Lin every day recently, and the whole company has known about it. Mr. Ji has great vision and has found a handsome man who can beat many young talents in the entertainment industry. His temperament and appearance, Simply a masterpiece! While enjoying everything, Mr. Ji found that Song Yunan's temperament became more and more peaceful. Sometimes when he was working alone, he would sit on the sofa with a foreign masterpiece and read it all afternoon.

Today is no exception.

After talking to Yu Ao on the phone, Ji Lin walked to the sofa and sat on the armrest. He found that the book Song Yunan was holding was in Mandarin, and he could only understand one or two words about "psychology"..." "Balance" and the like, "What book is this?" Ji Lin asked.

Song Yunan suddenly came back to his senses and realized that Ji Lin was coming. A certain string in his heart was loosened. He was no different to others, but his vigilance became weaker and weaker day by day around Ji Lin. After hearing this, he closed the book: "A miscellaneous note, currently I don’t know what to talk about yet."

Ji Lin has a good memory and remembered the letters on the cover. He nodded calmly: "That's it. What about Li Jun, let's have dinner together?"

Li Jun from MT? Song Yunan asked.