Chapter 345 - 346

Chapter 345 You scared me to death

Yu Ao was both afraid and respectful of Li Jun in the true sense. Mainly because this was Li Tan’s brother. In the early years, the Li family was in such trouble. He was the one who brought Li Tan into trouble. Well protected.

As for being afraid of... nonsense, a person like Li Jun can make people feel intimidated just by looking at him, so it would be strange if he wasn't afraid.

"Yeah." Li Jun half-smiled but said, "I won't call you wrong now."

Li Jun was referring to Yu Ao's shameless calling of "brother" before.

Yu Ao coughed twice, "How could that be possible?"

Li Jun felt relieved after confirming that Yu Ao was intact. But the most difficult question now was whether those people had seen Yu Ao.

Most likely, he had already noticed it. Li Jun thought for a while and asked Yu Ao: "I remember there are four more days of recording?"

Yu Ao nodded: "Yeah."

"Don't go, find someone to take over. "Li Jun said: "Explain to the outside world that there is a time conflict, or you are not feeling well, and you can make up any excuse."

After what happened last night, Yu Ao knew that the matter was not simple. Although Li Jun did not say it explicitly, he just hoped that he would not do it. It will be exposed to the public eye. After all, this is country S, and there is no clear explanation for the accident. Father Yu is so smart. He immediately responded: "Okay, let me tell Sister Lan."

"Let me tell you." Li Jun continued, Yu Ao always reported good news but not bad news. The reason was inappropriate and Qi Lan could not agree. But Li Jun said it was different. Even if it was not important, Qi Lan would treat it as a big deal.

Qi Lan answered the phone and agreed after a few words. Li Jun put on the loudspeaker and Yu Ao rolled his eyes.

"By the way, Sister Lan, hurry up and implement the foundation matter." Yu Ao leaned over and said, "I won't participate in the recording later, so don't make any comments."

"Don't worry about this." Qi Lan paused: "Be safe out there." Well, let Zhu Yuran go back. We don't need him here for the time being." If nothing else, the director team of Linglong Restaurant immediately cheered after receiving the news and went to the restaurant to have a meal and drink. It's such a joy, and I just lament that life is full of surprises.

"You've been staying here recently." Li Jun said solemnly: "Anyway, I heard from Li Tan that you usually stay at home."

Yu Ao: "Then I might as well go back to China." Li Jun had no room for negotiation: "I can't leave for the time being.

"Open, I will take you back personally." Li Jun would not be at ease if Yu Ao was allowed to leave the surveillance area. Even if he was sent to the plane, what would happen to him on the way?

Song Yunan blinked very slowly and leaned against the corner of the sofa, watching as he was about to fall asleep again. He had been raised by Ji Lin's side for several months. He went to bed early and got up early, and rarely stayed up late. He had a hard time with Li Jun last night and was now very sleepy. Half dead.

Seeing this, Yu Ao said softly: "You haven't slept all night, right? Go up and rest?" Li Jun stood up: "Okay."

Song Yunan half-squinted his eyes and frowned. He didn't even bother to walk up the stairs and went straight into the elevator. He was already sleepy. The six relatives disowned him. There was no news from Li Tan. Yu Ao was tapping the armrest of the sofa with one hand.