Chapter 315 - 316

Chapter 315 Why?

There are nearly 700 unread emails, except for a dozen sent by the system, the rest are all from Song Yunan, without exception.

Ji Lin started looking at the ones with the earliest dates.

—Song Yunan’s tone was very bad at first, and his words were filled with the smell of madness and gunpowder.

[Ji Lin, where are you? Why have my phone numbers been blocked? Come back! Come back immediately! ]

[Ji Lin, you are nothing! I'll give you two hours! Otherwise I will never make it easy for you! 】

Ji Lin chuckled and glanced at the person on the hospital bed. In the past, even if the King of Heaven came, he would not buy it if he dared to talk to Ji Lin like this. But now, when I read it, besides feeling distressed, I just feel cute.

Following a dozen letters, it was obvious that Song Yunan's situation was gradually stabilizing.

[Ji Lin, please pay attention to me, where have you been? ]

[Ji Lin, I'll change it, you come back. 】

Ji Lin, Ji Lin, Ji Lin...Ji Lin looked so hard that he almost didn't recognize his own name.

Three months after he left, Song Yunan's tone could be said to be humble.

[Ji Lin, I didn’t mean to be mean to you. I admit, I can’t control it and I’m sick. 】

Ji Lin's heart ached when he saw it, and he couldn't help but hold Song Yun'an's hand. He knew that the young man was not mocking himself, but actually opened the wound for him to see, but at that time, he had already returned to Ningcheng, and was enjoying the feasting and feasting. Zhong temporarily forgot about the troubles of country S. He didn't know anything.

[Ji Lin, I’m going to get treatment. When I get better, we can try again, okay? ]

Ji Lin's eyes were hot, and he responded in a low voice: "Okay."

Maybe Song Yunan thought Ji Lin was angry at first, but with his intelligence, he should be able to quickly realize that it was Ji Lin who gave up all means of communication. , gave up on him completely. The subsequent emails were more like Song Yun'an found a tree hole and slowly typed out some unspeakable feelings. He even saw a pigeon staying by the window sill for a long time and would mention a few words in the email.

Song Yunan is really lonely.

Ji Lin read word by word without missing a letter until the sky became hazy and brightened.

The last letter was written by Ji Lin and Song Yunan when they met again half a month ago: [Ji Lin, I still don’t give up, I’m coming to find you. 】

Ji Lin stiffly closed the phone, leaned over and touched Song Yun'an's cheek, with a doting tone: "Thank you for coming to me."

Song Yun'an seemed to feel something, and frowned slightly. Before Ji Lin could take back his hand, the person on the bed... woke up.

When Song Yunan first woke up, his eyes were very dark, and no light could shine through. He seemed to be completely disappointed with this world, and it would take some time for him to adapt. When he saw Ji Lin, his eyes lit up little by little, "Ji... ..." His throat was too dry and he didn't make much sound.

Ji Lin immediately poured a cup of hot water, carefully lifted Song Yunan up, and took care of him to drink it.

"Slow down, slower still!" Ji Lin said softly: "I'll pour it after I've finished drinking. Don't choke."