Chapter 51 - 60

Chapter 51 Falling in love and killing each other?

And Yu Ao woke up the moment his head touched Li Tan's shoulder. He didn't know what kind of snake he was dealing with. Li Tan was lying next to him and he could sleep so hard that his parents wouldn't recognize him within three minutes.

Just when Yu Ao was thinking about how he should retreat safely, Li Tanhu's long arms moved around and pulled her into his arms.

...

In the darkness, the hearts of the two people who had woken up accelerated at the same time. Their hearts wanted to jump out of their throats in the next second. It was obvious that their body temperatures were rising at the same time, and the places they touched were extremely stiff, but no one moved, as if a kind of... In a silent and determined confrontation, whoever retreats first will lose. In their previous life, they had been fighting like this countless times.

Ten thousand grass and mud horses roared past in Yu Ao's mind, and in the end there was only one thought left: Is Li Tan sleeping with me in his arms? !

So why not Film Emperor Li? But soon, Li Tan's mentality changed from shock to fulfillment. God knows how long he had been looking forward to this moment, so Li Tan slowly tightened his arms and wrapped Yu Ao more firmly.

Yu Ao: "..."

Maybe no one would believe it, so they just maintained this position, and in just ten minutes of anxiety, they all fell asleep.

After all, no matter how much Yu Ao pinched Li Tan, subconsciously, he still felt that this person could make him feel at ease. Ji Lin said in his previous life: "Yu Ao, don't you think the relationship between you and Li Tan is very subtle? Love each other." Kill?"

Actor Li, who had never had a "murderous intention", opened his eyes at four o'clock in the morning. In just six hours, it was equivalent to a week's rest elsewhere. Li Tan turned his head and saw Yu Ao's outline. , a thunderous thunder exploded in his heart, and the sky turned clear and snowy again. Half of Li Tan's body was numb from the pillow. After a few minutes, he realized that he could no longer delay, so he slowly sat up and hugged Yu Ao aside. , staring at this man greedily.

At dawn, Yu Ao returned to consciousness, and then suddenly woke up, but there was no trace of Li Tan around him.

"That's ridiculous..." Father Yu pressed his forehead.

And after he finished washing, the doorbell rang, it was the delivery person, "Hello, your set meal has been delivered, please sign for it."

Yu Ao stared at the breakfast box and chuckled.

Although Li Tan left early, as Qi Lan said, the paparazzi kept a close eye on Li Tan and still photographed Li Tan leaving Yu Ao's house. However, Li Tan was wrapped tightly and did not show his face, so the major media The title can only be written like this: [A mysterious man left Yu Ao’s home in the early morning].

But no one cared, and the public was still resistant to Yu Ao. In this calm, someone said weakly: "Why do I think that dress has been seen on actor Li?" 】

One stone stirred up a thousand waves, and the epiphyllums were exploded instantly.

[It’s funny, people are not allowed to have same-sex friends these days? Although I don't like Yu Ao, but the marketing account and the scumbags still want to have some face, can this all involve my movie star? 】

【That dress was launched by Dalani in 2015. There are so many pieces in the world. What? Everyone who bought that dress was Li Tan? 】

【Heizi's IQ simply worries me. ]