Chapter 253 - 254

Chapter 253 Don’t act like a baby

In the Lu family's old house, Lu Zhe looked at the latest financial statements and rubbed his eyebrows tiredly. He thought Li Jun was just a rising star, but the Lu family had already established a firm foothold in Xinghai City. How could he not be able to defeat him? But the fact is that since the "war" between the two sides began, he has been in a passive state of being beaten.

Zhang Yuya opened the door and came in, poured her husband a cup of hot tea, and said softly: "It's already this time, go to sleep."

Lu Zhe cheered up slightly and asked in a low voice: "Is Chang Xi okay? " "

Hey, that kid has a deep love for Li Jun, but our family is now with the Li family." Zhang Yuya didn't say any more.

Lu Zhe took a sip of tea and said after a while: "We raised Chang Xi, he didn't." If I have been frustrated in anything, my feelings for Li Jun may not necessarily be love, but may be unwillingness to get what I want. At that time, I injured Li Tan because of him. Who would have thought that Li Tan is Li Jun's biological brother? ! Seeing how ruthlessly Li Jun attacked Lu Sheng, he was determined to fight with our family to the end. "

Zhang Yuya is a loving mother who doesn't understand business matters. In her opinion, her husband can handle it, but she is more worried about her son: "I don't think so. Chang Xi really likes Li Jun.

Lu Zhe's eyes flashed slightly: "If it really doesn't work, I'll show off my old face and come to apologize! " I just hope that it will calm down a bit during this period and not cause any more trouble. "

Lu Zhe really admires Li Jun. If the two parties can turn their hostility into friendship, and if he takes a serious look at Chang Xi, it may be a happy situation for everyone.

In order to avoid the hurt of both parties in the business field, there are many people who shake hands and make peace. Lu Zhe was right to think so, but he overestimated his own reputation and underestimated Li Jun's strength.

The trouble that Lu Zhe had tried every possible means to avoid had already happened.

The moment his identity was called out by Mu Chen, Zou Ning lost his temper. Dare not take a breath, yes, Lu Sheng’s wife is her biological aunt, she fell in love with Mu Chen at the first sight, a handsome and wealthy successful man, who wouldn’t be tempted?

“Go home. "Duan Qingzhou tugged on Mu Chen's sleeves.

Mu Chen took off his windbreaker, put it on Duan Qingzhou, and hugged him.

"Huh? Need not. Duan Qingzhou felt that this was inappropriate and lowered his voice.

"Qingzhou, I'm in a bad mood right now. You'd better comfort me." Mu Chen responded.

Duan Qingzhou looked at the man's tense jaw, thought for a moment, and rubbed his shoulder twice, "What about this?" "

Mu Chen: "..." After being convinced, not only did his anger subside, but he also felt a little sweet in his heart.

The man who was walking with Zou Ning finally got up from the ground, but who knew that he was knocked to the ground again the next second? Li Jun raised his eyebrows and looked at Li Tan with some surprise.

Although they were brothers, they were very different. Li Jun acted ruthlessly and never shied away from showing his dark side, but Li Tan was much gentler and the elder in the circle. It is not unreasonable to comment on him being "upright". At least in the years when Li Jun watched Li Tan grow up, he saw him do nothing more than three times.

Yu Ao was stunned for a moment and immediately pounced on him: "Wear some gloves. ah! "

Ye Jin: "..."