Chapter 355 - 356

Chapter 355 I won’t accept this trick

The servant of the house went to open the door. Song Yunan habitually picked up a tissue and wiped the corners of his mouth. Ji Lin and the others all had keys, so it was probably an outsider who came.

He was indeed an outsider. Yu Ao saw Song Yunan's expression change slightly, between a very subtle alienation and sarcasm.

Lan Yue had been here before, and the servants were all old men. He was impressed by him, so he opened the door just in time for Song Yunan to see him, and said in S Mandarin: "Mr. Lan is here." "

Please come in." Song Yunan said softly, his face The previous one was so calm that even Yu Ao was almost fooled by him, until he noticed the blue veins popping up on the young man's fingers.

The person coming is not good, Yu Ao thought.

"This is my business partner, named Lan Yue." Song Yunan stood up and introduced him to Yu Ao.

Yu Ao didn't stand up either. Firstly, since the relationship between the enemy and ourselves was confirmed, there was no need to give too much face. Secondly, because his body really didn't allow it...

Yu Ao raised his head and smiled at Lan Yue: "Hello, Mr. Lan."

Even though Lan Yue was careful After tidying up, my body exudes the smell of fine cologne. From my hair to my heels, I am very particular, but it's not even close. Where's the difference? Naturally, he is far behind Song Yunan.

Lan Yue has an average appearance, with single eyelids and droopy eyelids that make people feel inexplicably gloomy. Song Yunan's gloominess is acquired, but this person always gives Yu Ao a feeling that he is abnormal.

"This is my friend, Yu Ao." Song Yunan said again. He introduced each other, but there was no enthusiasm or welcome to Lan Yue.

Lan Yue looked at Yu Ao, raised his eyebrows slightly, and asked Song Yunan in a surprised tone: "Friends?"

It seems that it is very unbelievable for Song Yunan to have friends.

This tone made Yu Ao feel a little uncomfortable.

"What." Yu Ao asked Lan Yue, "Can't I be Yun An's friend?"

"It's just a little unexpected." Lan Yue smiled pointedly: "I didn't expect Yun An to have friends. After all, he... ..." Lan Yue paused, looking apologetic for saying something wrong, and nodded slightly to Song Yunan: "I was rude."

Yu Ao: "..." What a rare black lotus, so fragrant. It overflowed so much that he almost felt sick and vomited. You must have chosen every word carefully from the moment you opened your mouth to now, right? Why are you pretending to be innocent now?

What surprised Yu Ao even more was that Lan Yue stepped on his face. According to Song Yunan's temper, he could bear it? ! Did Ji Lin become a saint after being watched on demand?

Lan Yue spoke halfway, making it clear that he had left some room to arouse the interest of others, but Yu Ao continued to eat with his head down, showing no interest at all.

Lan Yue: "..."

Yu Ao swallowed the last bun and looked at Song Yunan: "Sister-in-law, you haven't eaten enough."

Song Yunan shook his head: "It's two cages, please hold it carefully."

"Your bun is so small, hold it up Mao?" Yu Ao complained.

Song Yunan was determined: "Then wait until noon."

Lan Yue was shocked by Yu Ao's name and his whole body was numb. He didn't recover for a long time. Finally, he looked like he had seen a ghost and turned to look at Yu Ao: "What did you call him...? "