Chapter 195 - 196

Chapter 195 Definitely protect him to the end

Not to mention the audience, even the other guests except Yu Ao, in many cases felt that girls were not suitable to participate in this kind of program. Wang Ruolin's fans often comforted her and took part in relaxing variety shows, but at this moment, she was standing on the finish line with joy. Girl, she compares herself to many men.

Han Yu turned to look at Yu Ao, his heart trembling again. He finally understood the reason why he was tempted. Yu Ao had a kind of charm, a kind of energetic charm that infected others.

There is no doubt that Yu Ao's team won.

The loser will be punished.

Staring at the squirming coconut worms, Liu Yang turned around and vomited directly.

Yu Ao frowned slightly: "I'm not saying that your punishment is too harsh." Father Yu shook his head: "Punishment for the sake of punishment, is it specifically disgusting?"

[Yu Ao said it well! I have long discovered that this program team has no heart! There was also the previous punishment of the 5,000-meter run. If Zou Kai hadn't been on top, would Liu Yang have persisted? ]

[Zou Kai even took it easy for several days]

Looking at the increasingly extreme comments on the Internet, the assistant director turned his head and listened to the headset for a while, and then looked at Yu Ao: "Then what does Teacher Yu think we should do?"

"My suggestion" Yu Ao said in the spotlight: "Dry it."

Everyone: "..." Are you serious?

"Frying is really good." Yu Ao continued. When he went to Xinghai Island for filming in his previous life, the biggest delicacy on the island was coconut worms. He didn't know it at the time because all the coconut worms on the table had been processed. It looked like some kind of mountain vegetable. Dad Yu was so shocked when he took one bite. The waiter who asked after eating was disgusted for a few minutes after knowing the truth, but he soon felt relieved. You have to respect other people's customs, right? Besides, it tastes really good.

The assistant director listened to the headset for a few more seconds, and then said: "Okay."

Seeing the staff about to take them away, Yu Ao quickly stopped him: "I'll blow it up, you can't."

Assistant director:?

There were people on both sides. Yu Ao stood in front of the temporarily moved induction cooker, feeling very helpless: "You just watch?"

Qin Tiantian was young, and after discovering that what Yu Ao said was true, he now believed everything he said. He is such a loyal fan, and of course there is also a loyal fan girl Wang Ruolin beside him.

"It's okay, big brother, you can do it." Qin Tiantian continued: "Let me open my eyes."

"Sure." Father Yu has actually never done it before, but his face is very stable: "Look at it."

Three coconut worms heated oil After taking it out of the pot, it quickly shriveled up and looked even less appetizing.

[I’m going, I’m going to vomit. 】

【Yu Aoniu criticizes, his face does not change. ]

Yu Ao said, I’m going to vomit too.

When the stir-fry came out, Yu Ao poured the things on the plate and looked at the three people who were about to receive punishment: "Eat it." Liu Yang's face was extremely

ugly: "This"

Yu Ao was good at tempting: "Does it look like wild vegetables to you? ? It's better than the way you were twisting around just now, okay?"