Chapter 297 - 298

Chapter 297 Stay safe

Li Tan's eyes sometimes make people feel that they are vast and boundless, but the magnanimity and integrity during this period are clearly visible.

This person is not.

There were emotions in his eyes that others couldn't understand, and they were dark, fishy, ​​and sticky.

Yu Ao rarely felt such a sense of vigilance. The hair on his body stood up and the alarm kept sounding in his heart. If he hadn't been mentally strong enough, he could have rushed out of the door.

This man is more than just dangerous. He exudes an evil aura that makes people feel suffocated at first glance. The next thing they notice is his appearance. His eyes are long and narrow, his hair is brown and voluminous, and his sides are just right. Up to the earlobes, the skin is sickly pale, the bridge of the nose is high, and the facial features look like mixed race. If the aura didn't have such a strong impact on people, it would be amazing.

"Please sit down." The other person said.

Yu Ao hissed in his heart, wondering if this person was made of ice? How can I reduce the air-conditioning effect by speaking?

"Thank you." Yu Ao had a calm expression on his face and sat across from him.

"Let me introduce myself first. My surname is Song, and my name is Song Yunan."

A gentle name, a man who is always in danger.

"Hello, Mr. Song." Yu Ao nodded, but kept muttering in his heart, something sounded familiar.

"Mr. Yu, don't you recognize me?" Song Yunan asked.

Yu Ao met Song Yun'an's eyes, did not dodge, and asked silently.

Song Yun'an smiled. When he smiled, he wore a dizzying beauty. Yu Ao was not affected. He simply felt that if this person entered the entertainment industry, he would be a blood-sucking monster!

"Mr. Yu knows Tian Ying, right?" Song Yunan picked up the red wine on the table. His illness spread to his fingertips. The young man's fingers were slender, and veins protruded where the joints were bent.

Why don't you just stay in the hospital when things are like this? What kind of monster are you doing out there? After Yu Ao cursed, he showed a clear look: "I understand, Mr. Song is here to seek justice for his own people."

"My own people?" Song Yunan narrowed his eyes, "Mr. Yu, just chat, can you not Is it insulting? Who is her friend?"

Yu Ao: "..." The script is wrong.

"I just want to give you a general idea of ​​my identity." After Song Yunan finished speaking, he took out a contract from under the table and handed it to Yu Ao: "If you think it's okay, just sign it."

Yu Ao didn't open it, but Looking at Song Yunan: "Mr. Song, I used to think that the rules and regulations of this cooperation project are like pie in the sky. In our industry, there is no such good thing. Let me put it bluntly, what do you want? "

Song Yun'an's eyes fell completely silent. He stared at Yu Ao expressionlessly. After a period of suppressed silence, he finally said, "Ji Lin takes good care of you."

Yu Ao: "Ah?"

"Why does Ji Lin take care of you so much? ?" Song Yunan asked again.

Yu Ao thought for a while: "Because I can make money, isn't it normal for a big boss to make money?"

"But you were just starting to get involved in dirty stuff. If it weren't for Ji Lin, no one would have used you." Song Yunan said in a tone of voice. Smooth and for no reason, Yu Ao felt that his neck was getting tighter and tighter. The invisible thread was tugging on Song Yun'an's hands. He was forcing the answer he wanted, "Ji Lin is a successful businessman, which is reflected in the fact that he is an absolute profiteer." , There must be something special about you, otherwise Ji Lin wouldn’t praise you highly,”