Chapter 159 - 160

Chapter 159: Unhappy Retribution

Li Tan said word by word: "Brother, I want to enter the entertainment industry."

MT has already gained momentum, and Li Jun's reputation is getting louder and louder in the business world. It is not a problem to send Li Tan into the entertainment industry, but after hearing Li Tan's answer, Li Jun was still stunned for a rare moment: "What do you want to do?"

"I want to enter the entertainment industry." Li Tan stood up with a firm look on his face: "Brother, I'm going to film."

Li Jun was silent for a few minutes and suddenly chuckled. He said, "Grow up." He took out another cigarette without lighting it, just biting it and staring in an unknown direction: "Li Tan, I can't give you too much indulgence. This way you can If you leave, don't look back."

"Never look back!"

Li Tan liked Yu Ao for a very long time.

Later, Li Tan entered the entertainment industry. Although Li Jun secretly helped him, he still had to hone himself. From being scolded by the director to giving him a thumbs up while filming, only he knew how much hardship it was, and all he wanted was to leave behind him. this person.

Li Tan patted the back of Yu Ao's hand: "Don't think nonsense."

Li Tan has a reserved temper, and there are some things he can't say out loud in his life.

"Yeah." Yu Ao responded, feeling the corners of his eyes sore.

When I woke up the next day, rumors about Qisheng Media's Wang Shengkai's hidden-rule artist were spreading all over the sky.

What method does Zhou Jinhui use? Li Tan just mentioned it, and he understood the importance of striking first. In fact, he always had the evidence, but he was not absolutely sure that before he killed the opponent, he was causing trouble for Li Tan. But this time was different. Yesterday Later, Ye Jin's studio contacted Zhou Jinhui and asked him if he was interested in collaborating. Zhou Jinhui immediately agreed.

Ye Jin was worried and called Li Jun again. The general meaning was that Wang Shengkai had gone to bully Yu Ao again, her future sister-in-law. What do you think we should do if these old and new hatreds are added together?

What can be done? Li Jun never presses too hard.

Many of those who were bullied by Wang Shengkai have retired from the entertainment industry. Two of them have gone into the art industry. One is a painter and the other is playing the piano. They are both relatively famous. I don’t know how Li Jun persuaded them. Anyway, those two people Decided to come forward to testify.

Wang Shengkai was still waiting to wake up from his sleep and contact his contacts to trouble Yu Ao. Who knew that he would be dragged out of the hospital by the police in the end.

This incident caused an uproar on the Internet. Not to mention Wang Shengkai, even Qisheng Media was in trouble. Even the top people dared to mess around. How can the people below be any better? An ordinary dance teacher in the rookie training camp dared to do something to the newcomers. Dirty things were exposed one after another. Fans from all over the country have never been so united. They criticized Qisheng Media and closed the Weibo comments that day.

[My Song Jing is from Qisheng Media. Today I saw him posting the sentence "It's finally dawn." Damn it! I burst into tears instantly! ]

[If Qisheng Media doesn't give an explanation, this matter will never end! 】

Netizens were filled with indignation, and those in the circle who couldn't stand Qisheng Media immediately stepped on it. Before noon, Qisheng's stock price had dropped to its limit.

Under various pressures, Qisheng Media finally issued a statement and dismissed Wang Shengkai from his position as vice president. However, there was no way to save it. Many artists changed jobs one after another, and Li Jun saw the right time and began to make aggressive acquisitions. Who would have thought that, The company that was once famous in the entertainment industry soon became an empty shell.

Dad Yu said: Wonderful!

Chapter 160 No temper at all

"Baby, be good." Yu Ao came up and kissed Li Tan: "I'll finish filming Ma Liu'er today and come back to accompany you in the evening."

Li Tan was still on the bed, with a low voice: "Don't use force, don't touch the water, if the wound is cracked , I will be angry."

Oops? Dad Yu's heart was filled with sweetness. He thought that his actor was cute, and he always said he was angry, so he nodded repeatedly: "I know, I'm leaving."

Just these two Days are enough for Qisheng Media to pack up its things and declare bankruptcy.

After Yu Ao left, Li Jun called Li Tan: "I heard that Wang Shengkai was punished inside and was completely inhumane."

Li Tan responded indifferently and continued: "Stop smoking. Light a cigarette."

Every time I talk to Li Jun on the phone, I hear him breathing in and out.

"Why, Ye Jin doesn't care about me, but you do?" Li Jun asked with a smile.

Li Tan had just woken up and was unprepared when facing his brother, so he blurted out: "It's because Ye Jin injured his knee and couldn't jump up, otherwise, how could he have ignored it?" Li Jun suddenly said in a serious tone: "What?!"

Li Tan suddenly woke up, paused for two seconds, hung up the phone and threw away the phone, thinking to himself, Ye Jin, you should be happy.

Ye Jin finally removed all the gauze and everything. Walking is not a problem, but she has to be slower and more steady. The filming crew took care of him and filmed other people's scenes first, and then made up for it as soon as he was better. When I saw that Ye Jin not only did not become a fan of cruelty, nor did he make any statement, he just resisted with all his strength, the directors still felt that He's quite a man.

Damn it, you are just afraid of being discovered by Li Jun. You have to know that not only Li Jun’s Weibo, but also his confidants, assistants, and several personal bodyguards are following Ye Jin’s Weibo. That’s really a good news. Report.

Ye Jin jumped on the spot twice and felt a slight sting, but it was not a big problem, so he hummed a song and drove back to his apartment in the city center.

"I want to take a shower today???" Ye Jin opened the door, looked up and almost fell to the ground.

Swallowing hard, Ye Jin said, "Li Jun? Are you back?"

"Why are you panicking?" Li Jun's eyes were dark.

"No!" After a brief panic, Ye Jin was instinctively ecstatic. He had not seen Li Jun for several days, and he was thinking hard.

"Stand there!" Li Jun shouted immediately when he saw Ye Jin running towards him.

Ye Jin was stunned, and the smile on his face gradually disappeared. Why are you so fierce?

Li Jun put out the cigarette butt, stood up and strode towards Ye Jin.

This man, Li Jun, was so angry that his lungs hurt. When he saw that he was angry, he didn't even explain, so he just stood motionless. Shouldn't he make a scene? Since Li Jun

got together , he has corrected every one of Ye Jin's problems. There is only one thing Li Jun can't do about, that is, Ye Jin really has no temper towards him. Sometimes Li Jun hopes that Ye Jin can make trouble with him. In the words of his confidant, he is itchy.

Li Jun picked up Ye Jin and asked in a deep voice, "What did the doctor say?"

Ye Jin was stunned for a few seconds. The blood in his body began to circulate and his body became warmer. Afterwards, he realized, "Li Tan betrayed me?"

"That's right. ." Li Jun showed no mercy when selling his own brother.

"Block him." Ye Jin leaned on Li Jun's shoulder, a little aggrieved.

The corners of Li Jun's mouth moved, and there was finally a smile in his eyes.

After lunch break, Yu Ao was just about to eat when he received a message from Ye Jin: You two bastards!

Yu Ao: "..." The black man has a question mark face.