Chapter 313 - 314

Chapter 313 I am his man

Song Yunan was rushed to the hospital. Li Jun's private house specially set aside a room and threw Zhao Fangqi and his assistant in.

Ji Lin can't be nice to them about this matter today.

Mu Chen took Duan Qingzhou back first. Duan Qingzhou had long stopped worrying about his life. If there were results later, he would tell him.

Yu Ao had woken up from his drunken state a long time ago and was standing in the corridor with Ye Jin, talking to each other.

"Ji Lin is rarely so angry." Yu Ao said.

Ye Jin nodded: "When Song Yunan fainted just now, I almost thought Ji Lin was going to stab Dr. Zhao to death."

Song Yunan stayed in the emergency room for forty minutes. When he came out, his face was as white as paper. Ji Lin looked at it. The already indifferent face was even covered with a layer of frost.

"How is it?" Ji Lin asked.

Just as Yu Ao and the others came over, the doctor took off his mask and said in a deep voice: "The patient's own fundamentals are not good because of the oxygen supply disorder caused by excessive mental stress. My suggestion is to give him a comprehensive psychological evaluation."

Ji Lin His face was so dark that he could squeeze out water, "Yeah."

After the doctor left, Ji Lin accompanied Song Yunan to the VIP ward and stayed there for more than ten minutes before coming out.

"Ask slowly, don't make a move." Yu Ao saw him and said softly.

Ji Lin nodded, not sure whether he heard it or not: "You are busy, I will handle it myself."

Yu Ao was a little worried: "Okay."

Ji Lin adjusted his breathing before entering the door. It was rare for him to be so nervous. His instinct told him that if today Getting some information about Song Yunan may not be so easy to accept.

"You are illegally imprisoning me!" The assistant yelled out of fear and anger as soon as he saw Ji Lin.

"Be quiet." Ji Lin pointed to the assistant, pulled up a stool and sat across from Zhao Fangqi, and said to the two of them: "Since you have worked under Song Yunan, you should know that some rules will not follow the expected process. Let's go, at least in Ningcheng." Ji Lin nodded at the ground under his feet and said, "I am the rule."

Zhao Fangqi responded casually with a pale face.

Then there was a period of suffocating silence. Finally, in this silent tug of war, Zhao Fangqi couldn't bear it any longer. His voice was hoarse: "What do you want to know?"

"I know everything you know about Song Yun'an. "

Zhao Fangqi raised his head and stared directly at Ji Lin: "If it were me..."

"If you don't tell me, you don't have to ask for the sign to cure diseases and save lives. I can always pick it up for you."

"Why are you as unreasonable as Song Yun'an? !” The assistant’s eyes widened in anger.

"Xu Chao!" Zhao Fangqi turned his head and roared.

Ji Lin snorted coldly: "I am his man. How hard is it to understand what he is like to me?"

Zhao Fangqi was not very surprised by this answer. Song Yunan could not sleep all night long before, and his hypnosis skills finally broke through him. But even so, Song Yun'an was still very wary of him, especially after losing trust in him, and even madly resisted his hypnosis. But when Song Yun'an fell into Ji Lin's arms just now, he conveyed 100% trust. If Song Yun'an would definitely not be like this if he didn't keep it at the forefront of his heart.

Hot Searches For The Top Spot In The Entertainment Industryजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें