Chapter 207 - 208

Chapter 207 Lu Changxi

But now is not the time to "torture confessions", Yu Ao plans to go back and ask.

The process of shooting an advertisement was as fast as ever. Yu Ao was particularly good at capturing the shots. As long as the photographer dared to say it, he would dare to do it. Taking a break in the middle, Yu Ao sat on a chair and drank the warm water handed over by Zhu Yuran.

Lu Changxi came here at this time.

Who is Lu Changxi? Among the four mainland students, he is the one who leads the charge. He has a good reputation for his acting skills and a good reputation. Although the number of fans has just exceeded 20 million, most of them are die-hard fans. He has become famous very quickly. This guy has a good appearance and is similar to Li Tan's level is incomparable, but he can still carve his own way in the entertainment industry. He has gentle eyebrows and eyes, because he is of mixed race, his nose is straight, and his pupils are a little light blue.

Yu Ao knew this person, but this was his first time meeting him.

"Yu Ao?" The other party was friendly and polite, and he stretched out his hand to Yu Ao: "I am Lu Changxi."

"Hello." Yu Ao touched Lu Changxi's eyes, and instinctively felt that this person was not just saying hello.

"I've listened to your songs and seen your plays, they're amazing." Lu Changxi was not shy about his praise.

Is the colorful shrimp fart blown now? Yu Ao became more and more cautious: "No, I'm still far behind compared to you." In fact, he didn't even know what this person's masterpiece was. It seemed like a youth idol drama?

Yu Ao's reaction was somewhat beyond Lu Changxi's expectation. After all, people of Yu Ao's age would always lose themselves at some point due to excessive traffic. Most of them are crazy without knowing it. They like to listen to what others say most. It sounds nice, but Yu Ao is very calm.

Nonsense, this amount of traffic is only one-third of what Yu’s father had in his previous life.

The two chatted for a while, Lu Changxi did Tai Chi, and Yu Ao also followed suit. Anyway, he followed the other person's words and left the other person speechless.

Finally, after they had nothing to talk about, Lu Changxi looked slightly gloomy and asked in a low voice: "Are you familiar with Ye Jin?"

He actually asked about Ye Jin. Admirer? Impossible. When Lu Changxi mentioned Ye Jin, his eyes dimmed, but he became divided. Competitor? Even if Lu Changxi is the one in the lead, he can't compare with Ye Jin. They are not on the same level and cannot compete, so there is only one possibility left, and it is also the possibility that Yu Ao thinks is the most reliable. This person Couldn't he be Ye Jin's love rival?

I have to say that when Li Tan is not involved, Yu Ao is really smart.

Regardless of whether it is true or not, Yu Ao thought to himself, he first listed the other party as a key target to be wary of, after all, he could only sail with caution.

"Well, it's okay." Yu Ao continued, "Didn't I sing a song before? Actor Ye thought I sang well, so he contacted me."

Lu Changxi said meaningfully: "You dare to do it for free for the first time.

"Who is Ye Jin in the circle?" Yu Ao said with a smile: "If his play can lead to my songs, it doesn't matter whether it's money or not, the main thing is fame." Lu

Changxi really asked . When something came out, the conversation changed: "Yu Ao, if you have a chance, can you introduce me to Film Emperor Li?"

What are you thinking? Yu Ao cursed in his heart, is this person using Ye Jin as a stepping stone to target Li Tan when he turns eighteen bends on the mountain road? Yu Ao knew Li Tan's feelings for him, so he never thought that Li Tan would leave him one day. Beside Li Tan.