Chapter 153 - 154

Chapter 153 You are just a substitute

The room was not big, so Xu Youchang placed wine on the table and motioned for Yu Ao to take a seat.

"Hurry up and talk." Yu Ao didn't touch the wine. He took a shallow breath and pulled open his collar, as if to press down something that had just popped up.

"Are you so anxious?" Xu Youchang was more sure of the relationship between Yu Ao and Li Tan. He poured the wine and took a sip: "You are very similar to me, so I can't bear to let you live in deception."

Yu Ao looked over with a cold look: "Can you speak directly to people?"

"Li Tan has someone he loves deeply." Xu Youchang raised his eyebrows, feeling itchy in his heart, waiting for Yu Ao's reaction, shocked? sad? Tolerate? Either way, you can please him wonderfully!

But Yu Ao had no expression on his face and listened quietly: "Continue."

"Aren't you curious who it is?" Xu Youchang gradually stopped smiling.

"Superstar, Yu Ao." It can be said every word.

Now it was Xu Youchang's turn who looked surprised, but he was still unwilling to let go of any opportunity to sow discord: "Li Tan actually told you all this? Then did he explain clearly why he fell in love so much back then that he left Superstar now?" How long has it been since your death that I fell in love with you, who has the same name and surname?"

He almost said "you are just a substitute".

Yu Ao leaned back and looked at Xu Youchang quietly, half-smiling but not smiling: "Because I want to be a substitute."

Xu Youchang's expression suddenly froze.

What do you mean by waiting for me to finish your routine and leaving you with no way out?

"Are you satisfied?" Yu Ao asked back, "Li Tan and I are willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer. What does it have to do with you?" His tone could not be described as sarcastic.

Xu Youchang's eyes gradually darkened.

"Let me think about it." Yu Ao touched his chin and suddenly looked like he had a sudden realization: "Xu Youchang, are you jealous of that superstar?" "

Li Tan told me that the superstar's mental state was not good at that time. , are you particularly jealous? Someone really likes Yu Ao, why can't you? There are all kinds of bastards around you?"

"Shut up!" Xu Youchang almost squeezed out these two words through his teeth.

Yu Ao's hand on his knee slowly clenched into a fist. He was not sure whether Xu Youchang was jealous of this kind of relationship or whether he was jealous of his former self. If it was the latter, then he clearly felt... next to Li Tan. For a second, Yu Ao gave up this idea. Xu Youchang didn't love anyone, he couldn't even love himself.

"So let's talk, what happened to Li Tan five years ago?" Yu Ao tried his best to look as leisurely as possible.

Immediately afterwards, the bedroom door was pushed open with great force. Wang Shengkai blushed and stared at Yu Ao: "Have you finished talking?"

Xu Youchang stood up, smiled and said to Yu Ao: "It seems that my boss You're anxious, why don't you take good care of him first?" The man's eyes were full of viciousness that couldn't be resolved: "Why don't you just follow Mr. Wang, and the two of us will be together."

Those emotions that Yu Ao desperately held down his head, It exploded.

Wang Shengkai walked towards Yu Ao while taking off his belt. In his opinion, Yu Ao was thin and skinny and could easily be pinned down. When the time came, he would pinch Yu Ao's wrist hard to see it turn red and purple. Accompanied by a dull cry of pain, it is extremely comfortable!