Chapter 279 - 280

Chapter 279 Yu Ao, go home and wait to die!

The stove was piled with stones last night. Before going to bed, Li Tan carefully pushed the stone flakes away with a wooden stick and blew a few times. The dying sparks suddenly became violent. Li Tan stood by and watched. , looking at his tent from time to time, and then boiling a pot of water.

There was Yu Ao's change of clothes in the backpack. Li Tan twisted the hot towel and put his hand into the blanket to wipe Yu Ao's body.

Yu Ao squinted his eyes comfortably. His movements reflected the slightly rising morning light, and subtly added a touch of charm in the solemnity. He saw Li Tan's men move for a moment, and almost as soon as he stopped, Yu Ao's eyes opened. Big, looking straight over.

It was a signal that only the two of them could understand, without saying a single word.

Li Tan's desire instantly sparkled in the darkness, but he suppressed it severely. Yu Ao was just a little bit better, and now Li Tan suddenly

had veins on his forehead. He slowly lowered his head and saw something between his legs - Yu Ao's feet wrapped in a blanket.

"What are you doing?" Li Tan's voice was low, as if there was something terrible that could surge forward in an instant as long as he was slightly discouraged.

"Best Actor" Yu Ao's voice was sweet. After shouting, he breathed twice silently, trying to visually break Li Tan's sanity. But what really made

Actor lose his armor was the sentence he followed. : "I feel bad. Didn't I offend you yesterday? I, flesh, pay for it."

Li Tan clearly felt fireworks exploding in his head.

Yu Ao tilted his neck back, and Li Tan almost sucked the life out of his body. This person really wants to kill me, Yu Ao thought, he opened his mouth and bit his arm, and then Li Tan slapped him unceremoniously. Pull it off.

An excessive man! Yu Ao wanted to curse, but he couldn't. Anyway, the sound that came out was definitely not the sound he wanted. At the end, Yu Ao bit Li Tan's shoulder, and there was a burst of white light in front of his eyes.

The morning glow was very bright, shining through the gaps on Yu Ao's face, and on Li Tan's shoulders, which were covered in moisture, revealing a touch of lust.

Yu Ao took two heavy breaths and then came back to his senses: "Why are you working so hard? You just promised me last time to be gentler."

"If I am gentler, will I still be a human being?" Li Tan asked back: " Did you forget how you seduced me just now? Yu Ao, you should be lucky that this is in the wilderness. If you were at home, you wouldn't think about it today."

Dad Yu lay back half-dead and let Li Tan do it for him. After cleaning up and finally changing underwear, Yu Ao saw Li Tan take out a gray one from his bag. He reached for the black one underneath, and was held down by Movie Emperor Li.

Yu Ao raised his eyebrows.

"Mine." Something stirred slightly in Li Tan's eyes. He didn't know if Yu Ao did it on purpose.

Yu Ao blinked, and forcefully pulled out the black underwear from Li Tan's palm. It was a little bigger than his, and he put it on like shorts. Just like that, Dad Yu didn't stop, holding his waist and saying "Ouch" when he stood up. With a sound, when he faced Movie Emperor Li again, he still had a playful smile. He half-knelt on the blanket and showed Li Tan his new "shorts": "How do they feel? Are they suitable?"

Li Tan's teeth creaked. Hibiki: "You wear this, what should I wear?" "What was that just now? Both of their underwear were dirty."

"Wear mine." Yu Ao took it as a matter of course. Even if his waist was only a little thick under Li Li's body, he could still get horny. "Think about it, recording a program in front of tens of millions of viewers. We are wearing each other's underwear, and only the two of us know how it feels."