Chapter 291- 292

Chapter 291 Flying out with half a life

Li Tan was speechless. He held the phone tightly, almost crushing the screen, and carefully determined the breathing on the other side.

The car accident that year did not leave a psychological shadow on Yu Ao, but it was Li Tan who really left a shadow.

An hour later...

Zhou Jinhui held the registration form, looked at Ji Lin and Qi Lan rushing from the door of the hospital, and waved his hands weakly.

Ji Lin's face instantly darkened, and Qi Lan cried out, "Tell me what's wrong!"

Zhou Jinhui took a deep breath, suppressed the urge to destroy the world, and moved her mouth stiffly: "It was a car accident, people In the ward."

"Tell me the point!" Ji Lin shouted.

"Mild concussion. The capillaries in the inner wall of the mouth were ruptured due to the violent impact, and the forehead was also injured." Zhou Jinhui spoke like a robot.

Ji Lin was stunned for a moment: "So?"

"So it's not a big problem." Zhou Jinhui closed his eyes tightly, and when he opened them again, tears fell down, and he was filled with grief and anger: "I just lost my mind! Another call on the phone It was vomiting blood and it was an explosion. It scared me to death! Li Tan's face was pale and he looked like a dead person! Do you know that I thought it was over? I even made plans to stop Yu Ao immediately if something happened today. That bitch Zhu Tianying jumped from the 33rd floor! Don't hesitate, I am your grandson!" Zhou Jinhui said in a confused manner: "Yu Ao seemed to have breathed a sigh of relief when he was brought here, and he was about to make a will when he was in Li Tan's arms. "Okay, what's the result?"

As Zhou Jinhui roared, Ji Lin and Qi Lan trembled.

Ji Lin was shocked by Zhou Jinhui's aura and asked cooperatively: "What's the result?"

"It turns out that this guy is nothing serious at all! He just had bleeding from his mouth, not your mother's internal organs ruptured! The doctor said that it will be cured after a week of training. Concussion is more troublesome. Don’t overwork yourself in the past month and stay in a happy mood!" Zhou Jinhui kept crying as she spoke, and finally looked at Qi Lan with tears in her eyes: "I'm really scared out of my mind. What evil did I do in my previous life? I'm here to be an agent. Is this something I can touch?"

Qi Lan ignored Ji Lin's presence and could see that Zhou Jinhui was really sad. He stepped forward to comfort her and felt a bit of empathy. "I understand, I understand, it's okay, it's okay."

Ji Lin: "..." Why is it so exciting?

Ji Lin and Zhou Jinhui asked for the ward number. When they arrived, Yu Ao was awake and leaning in Li Tan's arms. The two of them sat on the bedside, neither of them speaking.

Yu Ao had a bandage on his forehead and his face turned pale. He was not as relaxed as Zhou Jinhui said. At least Ji Lin felt angry after seeing it.

Seeing Ji Lin, Yu Ao raised his hand to say hello, but Li Tan didn't even raise his eyelids.

Ji Lin finally understood. Li Tan flew out with half his life, and now he is looking back slowly with Yu Arao in his arms.

"What's going on?" Ji Lin stood beside the hospital bed and asked in a low voice.

Yu Ao wanted to cover Li Chang's ears, but was slapped away by the other party. Yu Ao had no choice but to say, "The other party was drunk and driving. I was a little slow in reacting."

"Oh no, why did you say it was so serious on the phone?"

"Speak. It makes sense, Boss Ji, I was unconscious at the time, and the few drops of blood in my mouth scared the truck driver as if he had seen a ghost. Do you think I can't be scared?" Yu Ao asked.