Chapter 407 - 408 Extra (29 - 30)

Chapter 407 Extra 29: No need to see each other again

Mu Chen didn’t expect Duan Qingzhou to come.

He turned around and touched Mu Yue's head, but his eyes flickered back and forth between Mu Fenglin and Qin Yan, with a faint warning.

If they dare to say anything hurtful to Duan Qingzhou today, they will stab themselves in the heart with a knife.

"Why are you here?" When Mu Chen walked to Duan Qingzhou, he had already taken off his coat and put it on his shoulders. It was cold in the morning and evening in Ningcheng, but Duan Qingzhou seemed to have had enough of being alert and wrapped tightly every day since his knee injury improved. days, he suddenly let himself go, sometimes in front of Mu Chen, not even wearing knee pads, saying it was to give his "old cold legs" a chance to breathe fresh air.

Duan Qingzhou smiled and said, "Come to pick you up."

"What's for dinner?" Mu Chen asked.

Duan Qingzhou: "Just those dishes made by Aunt Zhao."

"What specific dishes are you asking for?" Mu Chen refused: "Don't just say a few nice words and ask Aunt Zhao to cook you river crabs or something like that."

"You only let them buy river crabs at home once every half month. Can I eat them if I want?" Duan Qingzhou asked.

Mu Chen thought for a while and realized this was the truth.

Qin Yan, who listened to the whole process, had a calm expression on her face, but her heart was already stirred up. In his impression, his son had always been silent, and he would never treat someone so meticulously in terms of life and diet. Originally, Qin Yan believed in Mu Fenglin. That's right. He said that Mu Chen is now married to a man and doesn't go home during the holidays because he is angry in his heart. But now, where is the anger? ! Mu Chen clearly hurt Duan Qingzhou to the core of his bones.

Duan Qingzhou bowed slightly to Qin Yan and Mu Fenglin: "Hello, uncle and aunt." The other party didn't acknowledge him, so he couldn't shamelessly call him "Mom and Dad". Moreover, such a title hurt Duan Qingzhou's heart. He could only call her "Mom and Dad" shamelessly. On the death anniversary of Duan's parents, I would whisper twice in my heart.

This was Qin Yan's first official meeting with Duan Qingzhou. She had seen photos before, but he was even more handsome in person than in the photos, with an elegant aura that made people want to get close to him.

She had long accepted that Mu Chen liked men, so when Qin Yan saw Duan Qingzhou these days, to be honest, she felt quite satisfied.

Mu Fenglin's clichés were stuck in his throat, but Mu Chen was here and he didn't dare to say another word.

"Hey." Qin Yan responded, looking at Duan Qingzhou with a hint of joy in her eyes: "Do you usually eat well? You kid is quite thin."

Duan Qingzhou was slightly startled, not expecting Qin Yan to say such a thing After saying this, he nodded and smiled sincerely: "Eat three meals a day, without skipping a meal."

This sentence is 100% true. If Duan Qingzhou doesn't eat or eats less one day, the food at home will be eaten. The aunt will report to Mu Chen truthfully. If there is no suitable reason, just saying "no appetite", Mu Chen will not agree at all. He will only rush back to feed Duan Qingzhou in person. If it is because he feels uncomfortable, Mu Chen He rushed back as usual and stayed with Duan Qingzhou until he felt comfortable.

"That's good. Xiao Shen is not very good at taking care of others. Please be more considerate." Qin Yan's impression of Mu Chen was still in her college days.