Chapter 185 - 186

Chapter 185 Old acquaintance

Sitting on the sofa in the hall, Li Jun was really uncomfortable holding back his laughter. After his parents passed away, he had been taking Li Tan with him, but even so, Li Jun had never seen his younger brother look like just now. He was childish, but very natural. Very lively.

After Li Tan let go of Li Jun, the first thing he did was to take off his apron.

"Why did you come back with my brother?" In the kitchen, Actor Li acted as if nothing had happened, trying hard to save face.

"Ye Jin asked me to get something, and I didn't know it beforehand." Yu Ao laughed: "Besides, that's your brother, what's there to be embarrassed about?"

Li Tan held up his forehead: "You don't understand."

And Li Jun said to The relationship between these two people is quite satisfactory.

"Brother, let's eat tonight..." Yu Ao walked out of the kitchen. Before he finished speaking, he saw Li Jun changing his shoes at the entrance, "You..."

"You guys eat, I It has been delayed for half an hour to come here. Time is tight." Li Jun put on his coat and stood tall. He was five centimeters taller than Li Tan. "I'll leave now." He glanced at the kitchen and said, "Where's my brother? ?"

"Goodbye!" Li Tan's voice sounded muffled.

Li Jun left in high spirits.

Movie Emperor Li was awkward for a long time that night, feeling that the delicate balance he had maintained with his brother for more than twenty years had been broken.

"Isn't it fair to see your brother's behavior when he faces Ye Jin next time?" Yu Ao enlightened.

Li Tan thinks it makes sense.

When he woke up the next day, Yu Ao found his mailbox lit up as soon as he turned on his phone. It was a private mailbox, and very few people knew about it. He told Chu Heshan yesterday, and when he opened it, he found that it was indeed from Chu Heshan. The content was It was the lyrics of three songs. Yu Ao rubbed his eyes, stood up and sat on the bedside.

Li Tan felt the movement of the people around him, turned over and lay down in Yu Ao's arms.

Yu Ao rubbed his earlobes and whispered: "Sleep a little longer."

Chu Heshan's words really refreshed Yu Ao instantly, and immediately there was a melody reverberating in his mind. Yu Ao hummed twice and felt Not bad, then he turned slightly sideways and took the pen and paper on the bedside table.

Li Tan also woke up from his nap, "Working so early?"

"No, I was inspired by the lyrics." Yu Ao answered, "Did I disturb you? How about I go to the study?"

"Right here." Li Tan Tan whispered and reluctantly fell asleep again.

After washing up and having breakfast, Chu Heshan sent three lyrics and two Yu Ao roughly settled on the tune. He replied to Chu Heshan that he was quite satisfied, and that he would compose the tune within a week and give him an explanation.

Chu Heshan never expected that when he was over sixty, he would meet a Bole.

"What are your plans for the afternoon?" Li Tan fed Yu Ao a piece of toast with blueberry jam.

"Filming commercials." Yu Ao put down his phone, "What about you?"

"Continue to make movies." Li Tan warned: "If you finish filming, you would have gone straight home. There are a lot of people squatting on you recently." "