Chapter 329 - 330

Chapter 329 The real warrior

No matter how crazy others laughed, Father Yu would not move.

At this time, stage fright means losing momentum, and momentum cannot be lost! At least we can’t lose to Ye Jin!

Yu Ao finished reading it in one breath, which shocked Song Yunan to the core of his being!

"Brother." Yu Ao put away his cell phone, took the tea from Li Tan and moistened his throat, and said seriously: "This matter is actually a malicious business competition. It has nothing to do with my sister-in-law and me. We are the victims. "

Li Jun turned a deaf ear and looked at Ye Jin.

But Ye Jin was still inferior to Yu Ao in terms of face, he... couldn't read it out! But... Ye Jin took a deep breath.

However, as soon as he opened the memo phone, Li Jun took it away, "Go back and read it to me alone." A smile appeared on the man's lips, revealing the danger: "Read it slowly."

Song Yunan was very kind and explained to Duan Qingzhou: " The meaning of Mr. Li's words is that Ye Jin's waist is leaving home."

Duan Qingzhou nodded clearly: "That's it..."

Ye Jin didn't say it in the end. Although Yu Ao was not convinced in his heart, he didn't dare to say it. He said that this is the privilege of being a wife and cannot be compared to it.

After dinner, Li Jun, Mu Chen and the others discussed business and took the time to make money. Yu Ao found an excuse, saying that he was going out to buy something to drink, and Ye Jin followed closely behind.

"Damn it! Brother Yu, how did you read it calmly in front of so many people?" Ye Jin was very impressed.

Yu Ao thought about it seriously, "Maybe it's my special skills, don't envy me."

Ye Jin: "..." Do you think labor and management are praising you?

The two of them didn't want to see Li Jun's cold and calm face for the time being, so they bought two bottles of water and stood in the corridor chatting.

"Let's play this thing. I have to ask Li Tan for advice later. I found that he is very accurate in capturing the characters, especially the characters..."

"I'm going to win the Best Actor Award soon, so I need to ask my opponent for advice?" A sudden voice said Insert.

Yu Ao frowned, what does it mean to be an opponent?

He turned his head and saw three people standing behind him, two with fat heads and big ears, and the other was a little thinner, but his face was gloomy, as if someone owed him five million.

Ye Jin's eyes were cold. He didn't recognize any of these people.

Yu Ao recognized the fat man in the middle and asked tentatively, "From Tomorrow Media?"

"Teacher Yu has good taste!" The fat man was inexplicably proud. He asked the assistant beside him for a cigar and lit it on the spot.

Yu Ao thought to himself that I naturally have good eyesight, and you have already been included in Ji Lin's "package list."

Tomorrow Media has always been very stable in the entertainment industry. It ranks among the top five in terms of comprehensive strength. It neither takes the lead nor ranks at the bottom. It has made many artists famous. Some people are unwilling to leave even after they become famous. This is because Tomorrow is willing to spend money. It is in a In this delicate balance, it can be seen that the boss behind the scenes neither wants to be overly public nor likes to lag behind others. He is either a conservative or has other ideas.