Chapter 301 - 302

Chapter 301 Madman

Ji Lin's request didn't matter to Yu Ao. Anyway, he was lying around collecting money every day, occasionally going out for endorsements, and composing music the rest of the time. He could just bring someone with him. Besides, Zhu Fei didn't come here often. He must have been recommended by Ji Lin personally. There is no problem with character.

"It's done." Ji Lin hung up the phone.

Zhu Fei's cheeks flushed red, and he couldn't say all the words he was excited about: "Thank you, thank you, Mr. Ji! Thank you! I will try my best!"

Ji Lin chatted with Zhu Fei for a few more words, and confirmed in his heart that even if he wants to find his other half in the future, Also look for something that makes people feel relaxed and comfortable.

Zhu Fei left Ji Lin's office with his feet fluttering, then rushed out of the company building to buy fruits and snacks, and finally gathered around the door of Yu Ao's rest room in an uneasy mood.

It was Zhu Yuran who discovered him when he came out. Yu Ao raised his head when he heard the noise and looked at Zhu Fei. He put down the score and raised his eyebrows and asked, "Zhu Fei?"

"Yes, it's me! Hello, Teacher Yu!"

"Hello. , come in." Yu Ao stood up.

Zhu Fei stared at Yu Ao with bright eyes, wow! This is Yu Ao, whose current traffic is about to catch up with the famous actor Li. Although he behaves very approachable, his calmness and elegance are simply pleasing to the eye!

Through the conversation with Zhu Fei, Yu Ao confirmed that Ji Lin was right. He was a good young talent who had just entered the entertainment industry. Although he had seen some shady stories, he was still full of expectations for future development. He was a down-to-earth player. By chance, Yu Ao also likes this, take it with you.

Zhu Fei was very unlucky in the first twenty years. His father was an alcoholic and gambled, and he owed a lot of debt. He drank to death when he was fifteen years old. He and his mother, who had been in domestic violence all the time, finally got rid of it and finally paid it off. He was in debt, his family was broke, but his mother had stomach cancer and needed surgery. When he was not discovered by a talent scout, Zhu Fei felt that he was extremely unlucky. He once thought that there was no one more unlucky than him in the world! But today... Zhu Fei stood at the door of the company feeling refreshed, stretching his arms and legs. If it weren't for the wrong occasion, he could have shouted twice!

A black car stopped in front of him. The window was lowered, revealing Ji Lin's smiling face: "Future star, can you pay a little attention to your image?"

Because Zhu Fei hadn't gotten up yet and had been struggling in the rookie area, so The company didn't even assign him a decent agent or assistant, so he was just a little better than an amateur.

Zhu Fei suddenly felt embarrassed and immediately stood up straight: "Hello, Mr. Ji!"

Ji Lin didn't even know that he was like a patient now, and he always compared Zhu Fei, a "three good young people", with Song Yunan, a paranoid person. The more I read, the more I comforted myself: Yes! That's it!

"Have you eaten yet?" Ji Lin asked.

Zhu Fei shook his head subconsciously: "No."

"Get in the car."

Zhu Fei's expression condensed, "Huh?" Ji

Lin seemed to understand something and chuckled: "It's too boring for me to eat alone, so I asked you to come with me. , I will send you back after eating."