Chapter 369 - 370

Chapter 369: Can I get the certificate?

Everything around him fell silent. Yu Ao seemed to relax for a long time, and then slowly opened his eyes.

It was completely dark, and the lights outside the window passed quickly. Yu Ao seemed to have had a long dream, in which he had just finished an exhausting concert.

"Are you awake?" Li Tan's low-pitched voice sounded in his ears, and immediately after, a water glass was brought to his mouth.

Warm honey water is just the solution to your urgent need.

"Li Tan." Yu Ao's voice was a little hoarse.

"I'm here."

"Was the concert a success?" Yu Ao asked.

Li Tan said firmly: "It was very successful."

He didn't mean to comfort Yu Ao. Now the entire Weibo and major forums and apps are discussing this concert. Yu Ao has hidden five songs, which were not announced before. Today, everyone was caught off guard. After everyone went crazy, they began to have endless aftertaste. A famous composer directly named him and said, "After the superstar, there is another superstar."

"That's good." Yu Ao got into Li Tan's arms: "You rub it for me. Uncomfortable. "

It must be uncomfortable. According to Yu Ao's desperate method, it is normal for the head to roar and lack of oxygen.

Li Tan's palm pressed Yu Ao's back and rubbed it little by little, just like coaxing a child: "Rub it twice and it will hurt."

Yu Ao chuckled.

The consequence of excessive exertion was that Yu Ao went back and vomited, but after vomiting, he woke up. He lay on the bed and watched Li Tan busy.

"Baby, I'm hungry." Yu Ao whispered.

Li Tan heard this and came over and touched his forehead: "Auntie is making wontons, they will be ready in a moment."

Yu Ao started to show off: "I want to eat you."

Unexpectedly, Li Tan, who had always taken the bait, was very calm this time, " Don't make trouble, just lie down." He said and stuffed the Golden Throat lozenge into Yu Ao's mouth.

Yu Ao has become like this, and Li Tan has no such thoughts.

"Hey." Yu Ao let the smell of the medicine spread between his lips and teeth, lying on his back on the bed, sighing: "Maybe it's because I'm old and my charm is gone."

Li Tan just smiled and said nothing.

It took Yu Ao two days to recover, but the second game was coming in five days, and Qi Lan had already stretched the time.

Li Tan was worried and asked Zhou Jinhui to push the work back and planned to follow.

"No, I'm an adult, nothing will happen." Yu Ao lay on Li Tan's lap, listening to him speaking softly after finishing the phone call with Zhou Jinhui, but his fingertips were tugging at the corner of Li Tan's clothes, showing a clear sign of dependence.

Li Tan sighed in his heart when he saw this, which was why he couldn't feel relieved.

The discomfort that Yu Ao could talk about was not uncomfortable, it was the details that showed it that were real.

"Okay, you think I can't bear to leave my wife and insist on following her." Li Tan said.

Yu Ao was now satisfied: "Okay."

The tour was quite tiring. After the second show in Haicheng, Yu Ao was carried away by Li Tan as soon as he got backstage. He regretted very much why the songs he chose were so burning. , almost burning my throat.