Anniversary Flashback pt. 1

Alec POV

Today was our two year anniversary. Magnus was with a client right now, he tried getting out of it but the client wasn't going to let him. So now I'm home planning out our night.

Last year Mangus took me to the park. It was where are first date was.

This year I'm thinking about taking us back to the night we had our first kiss and the night where I realized I loved him. We had our first kiss about 4 months into the realtionship. I haven't been with anyone and Magnus was kind enough to wait until I was ready.

Flashback

I was sitting at the institute waiting to be picked up by Magnus. Clary and Jace were out doing something. Izzy and Simon were having their first argument and it didn't sound good.

My parents were also fighting so I called Magnus and he decided that we go on a date.

I was excited. We've had about five dates already. We have now been together for four months and it's been the best four months ever.

While I was on my bed my phone went off on the night stand.

Mags: Ready for our date?

Me: Of course

Mags: Then hurry up and come out here. I'm waiting

Me: Very impatient. Coming now.

During the night was fun. Magnus took us to this resturant called Queen in Brooklyn. It was an Italian restaurant.

After dinner he took me to his "secret hideout". It was ways in the woods but we had to portal there. We were in a small town in Ohio.

"I know this is ways away from Brooklyn Alexander but I wanted you to see it. No one had ever seen it but I trust you enough to let you see it."

"You trust me?"

"I have always trusted you since we met but after these four months I can really see that I will always be able to trust you, hopefully. And I'm happy to say that showing you this shows you my honesty kinda. How showing this means that I can really trust you."

"Magnus --- I dont know what to say. I'm happy you know you can really trust me. I know how you said you always did but this is a big step. Thank you."

"Well turn around. Enjoy it, its yours too now."

I slowly turned around and what I saw was beautiful. There was a small cabin next to a small pond. There was a waterfall and the water wasnt dirty it was clear. There were big trees and plants and I giant rock too.

"Magnus this is beautiful. Are you sure you want this to be mine too?"

"Of course I do. I've been alive for centuries and with everyone I dated they've never seen this. Showing this to you means a lot. It shows that out of, well thousands of people I've dated your the only one I truly trust."

"Thank you."

I slowly leaned in and he did too. Before we kissed he whispered into my ear.

"You sure?"

"Of course."

Then I leaned back in meeting his lips. After we separated he leaned his forehead against mine.

"And that is my way to tell you that I trust you with everything I got."

"Thank you Alexander."

And at that moment I knew that I was in love with Magnus and I always will be.