Ice Skating

"Come on Alexander, it's not that hard." I say laughing at the clumsy shadowhunter that keeps falling over on his butt. He looks up at me and gives me a death stare.

"Easy for you to say Mags, you've lived for centuries so you know how to do this. Balancing is hard."

"You're a shadowhunter!" I say laughing hysterically.

"Yes, and we've been married for how long? You should know I'm very clumsy."

I continue laughing but then stop when I see Alec is still on the ground having issues getting up.

"Need help?"

"Yes please." Alexander replies, stretching his hand out. Once I grab it I'm pulled down and sitting on a laughing Alexander's lap.

"Now who's on the ground." Alec says laughing.

"Well, I'm on you. Not the ground."

"Same difference Bane."

I smile at Alexander and lean in, kissing him. He immediately answers back to the kiss but I pull away, seeing him pout.

"Oh Alexander don't be like that, you have forever to kiss me, literally. Now up, ice skating is calling me."

"Do we have to?"

"Yes we do dear."

I quickly pull him up and I'm the one that trips and lands in his arms.

"Falling for me?"

"I've already done that." I say smiling, kissing him again.

Okay I just want to say thank you for all the reads and all the amazing ideas from you guys. You all are Seriosuly the best.

To be honest when I first made this book I told my friend I would propbaly have absoulty no one read this book. But then it just started exploding with comments and votes and you don't know how happy that's made me.

I used to write so much when I was younger but then I stopped. I was actually afraid to get back into it, thinking no one would read any of my books, but when I started writing Supernatural those started off slow but I still got some votes.

And then when I started writing multiple books for Shadowhunters it just blew up. I legit can't thank you all enough, it's made me more confident in writing.

I'm still lost on what my next Shadowhunter/Malec book should be about but hopefully that idea will come soon.

But that's basically what I wanted to say and I'll have a new chapter posted tomorrow!