Magnus' Proposal pt.2

Magnus POV:

Alec looked slightly shocked about what I just said. It scared me for a while. I know its a big deal but we are engaged now and I want to do it. I'm sure of it.

"Magnus are you sure?"

"It either today or on the wedding day. No matter what I'm ready, I know it might be a shock to you since everyone knows the mark of a Warlock is important but I'm ready"

Alec nodded his head and looked back at me.

"I support you in any decision you make. Its a sign that you truly love me and trust me and I appreciate that. A lot."

I nodded my head and took a deep breath. I slowly closed my eyes and then opened them, revealing my true eyes.

Alec didnt looked freaked out of shocked he had a look of..... Love?

"So?"

"I-I love them. Really. They fit you and I'm super happy you showed me then."

"I'm glad. Not much people like my eyes."

Alec put his hand on my cheek. Still staring at me eyes.

"Don't care about those people. Right now your family is me and every one at the institute that loves you too. Like Clary, Izzy and Jace. You're my Warlock, my fiancee. You showed them to me and I love them. Thats what matters only. Besides they look hot on you. You should keep them like that around the house."

I gave Alec a big smile then kissed him.

"Thank you Alec that means a lot to me. Aku cinta kamu."

"And what does that mean?"

"I love you. I never say it in Indonesia only to the one a truly love. It mean a lot to me to say it that way."

"It does now does it? Well aku cinta kamu too, Baby."

"Baby?"

"Yes. And it's staying that way."