Dance Class

I finally get done with my dance class and wipe the sweat off my forehead while picking up my sleeve less jacket. Heading out of the studio I make my way back to the loft ready to be near Alexander again.

Alec doesn't know about my dance career. He knows I dance but he doesn't know I've made it professional and that I have students I teach.

Once I walk into the loft I see Alec sitting on the couch watching tv. Walking into the living room he looks at me but his eye brows come close together, looking confused.

"Why are you dressed like that?"

"I was just dancing, sweety." I tell Alec. He nods his head slowly and looks away but I can tell he's biting his lip. "What? You want to dance with me?" I asks with a smirk.

Alec looks at me with something in his eyes while he slowly nods his head. I smirk at Alec and walk over to him and lift him off the couch.

I start moving my hips while I click my fingers making music play in the background. Alec smiles as he tries to follow my lead.

"You're hot when you dance." Alec whispers.

"I can do much better than this."

"Oh really? What else can you do?" Alec says. I slowly make my way around Alec and whisper in his ear.

"I'm a professional." I tell Alec letting it sink in. His eyes go wide and he slowly turns around looking at me. "I can....show you some things."

Alec smirks at me and soon he captures my lips with his making us lose our balance a little bit. He leads me over to the couch and we both sit down kissing each other none stop.

I soon run my tounge over his lip asking for entrance, he then accepts and our tounges fight for dominance. I win and after awhile we finally pull back.

"So a professional dancer? Like career?"

"Correct."

"Please don't tell me you do this kinda stuff with your students."

"No, this is a private lesson." I say smirking kissing him again.

Idea from rochel66

I hope this is kinda what you wanted😂