An Unexpected Death

I've lost everything and everyone. The insitute stands in front of me with flames towering everything. People running in and out trying to find anyone they can reach.

I'm in the library and I start smelling smoke. Running out of the library I see flames in the control room quickly spreading to the training room. I'm quickly pushed out of the hallway but I can't see anyone. Not Jace, Isabelle, My parents or even Max. I finally make it out side and get the news that they aren't outside anywhere and that who ever is still inside is trapped. I fall to my knees but all I do is stare at the institute.

I watch as people run around every where but no longer going inside knowing that everyone inside won't make it out. I feel tears rolling down my face and I feel a hand on my shoulder. I quickly turn around and see Izzy.

"W-what? I thought you were inside. Someone told me you weren't outside."

"I made it out side in the Very back of the building. Mom and dad are with Max and Jace is currently helping anyone who's injured." Izzy tells me. I quickly stand up and hug her tightly.

"Magnus is still missing though. He was in my room talking waiting for you and then everything went by so fast.... I dont know if he got out or not."

"Is not anywhere?"

"No. I'm sorry Alec. I'm so sorry."

I look at my sister in disbelief but when I pull my cell phone out to call him it goes straight to voice mail. I quickly call the home phone at our apartment but again no answer.

I start begging for him to come out. Even if I'm only talking to Izzy I'm wishing that he will come outside. But he never does.