Pregnancy pt.2

When Alec came back home he immediately went to the bedroom. He heared footsteps and didnt even care to lock the door behind him.

"You didnt go to work." Magnus says leaning against the door frame.

"I forgot that I'm pregnant and I'm not allowed there." Alec said quietly while playing with his hands.

"Where did you go to then?" Mangus asked with real worry in his voice.

"A walk." Alec said shrugging his shoulders. He felt bad he yelled at Magnus and he felt bad he ruined the surprised. He probably already ruined there anniversary. Alec felt tears in his eyes and noticed some landing on his pale skin.

Magnus walked over quickly to sit down and wrap his arms around the upset Shadowhunter .

"Are you okay?" Magnus asks moving his hand up and down on Alec's back trying to calm him.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you. I ruined the surprise and I've probably ruined our anniversary." Alec said looking away. He truly did feel bad but these stupid hormones were making him cry.

"Don't apologize Alexander. It's okay. Nothing to be upset over. I love you and I love our baby. I should of been a little nicer anyway and don't you ever think you ruined our anniversary." Magnus says while cupping Alecs face. "You're beautiful."

"Even with these stupid pregnancy hormones?"

Magnus laughed slightly and nodded his head and said, "Yes, even with those stupid pregnancy hormones." before he kissed Alec slow but passionately.

Idea from odelo233