Lost (Mpreg) pt.3

-7 months later-

I wake up at about ten in the morning and notice Magnus isn't in bed. I get up and pull on a new shirt I bought since of course I've gotten bigger and go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and anything else I have to do.

As I walk down the hallway it's deadly quiet. I continue walking into the living room and once I turn the corner I see all my friends and family yelling surprise.

"What's this?" I ask while Magnus walks in.

"A baby shower. Do you not like it?"

"No of course I do, just shocked me."

I continue walking into the kitchen a little bit to say hi to everyone. All day I got gift from Magnus, Jace, Izzy, Clary, Simon, Maia, Luke and Maryse.

-Magnus POV-

Everyone is sitting on the couch laughing and talking. As I'm having a conversation with Izzy I hear Jace speak up.

"Hey Magnus, I think your boyfriend  fell asleep." Jace says causing everyone else to quiet down. I look next to me and see Alec using my shoulder as a pillow while I hear small snores.

"Well I guess that's our cue the party is over."

Everyone laughs and starts heading out the door. Once everyone left I shake Alec to get him to wake up and walk him to the bedroom.

"Goodnight, Alexander."

"Goodnight Mags." Alec says yawning.