4. Car Ride

Getting into Magnus' car I stare out the window until he gets in. Telling him my address the car starts moving and I stare outside again.,

"Alec?" Mangus ask with a quiet voice. I turn in my seat and look at him.

"Yeah?"

"Do you regret it?" Magnus asks once we get to a stop light.

"No, not really."

"Okay." Mangus says pushing the gas after the light turned green. I look back out the window but then I stare back at him.

"Do regret it?"

"Me? No I don't. I just wish we could get to know each other."

"Magnus it's not allowed."

"But you graduate in a month."

"Yes I do but you'll still be a teacher."

"Actually I did go to college for a teaching degree but I'm not going to stay as a teacher.

I want to see if I could work in that fashion company. So technically I won't be a teacher for long." Magnus answers.

I look at Magnus and not knowing what to say I turn my attention back to the window.

"Alexander come on. You don't want anything to do with me?"

"I dont know."

"Okay." Mangus says. I look at him in shock and he keeps his eyes on the road. He reaches out and turns on the music and the rest of the car ride is silent.

Once we pull up to our house Magnus unlocks the door for me.

"I'll see you tomorrow Alec." Mangus says. Feeling bad I look over at him and shake my head.

"No I'm not getting out of the car."

"Why not?"

"Because I want to do this." I say before I lean over and kiss Magnus. He kisses back immediately. Pulling away we both look at each other.

"I didn't force you to do that did I?"

"No. I've been thinking about it ever since Saturday."

"Do you need a ride tomorrow?"

"I think so." I say smiling and getting out of the car heading inside.