Sickness

Magnus POV

I slowly opened my eyes expecting to wake up next to Alec but instead I woke up to an empty bed. I got out of bed and walked around the house not seeing him or any kind of note.

I decided I would just call Jace.

"Hey Magnus. Whats up?"

"Is Alec there?"

"He was here but only for a couple minutes. Not sure why or what for. He's not here anymore. Why?"

"Well he isn't here and when he leaves he usually always writes a note or texts me. When did you see him?"

"Early this morning. About 5."

"5!?! It's 10:30!"

"I bet he's fine. Bye Magnus."

I stared at my phone after Jace hung up. I then sat down on the couch just waiting for Alec to come home.

After about 30minutes I finally heard the front door open.

"Alexander?"

"Hey Magnus."

"Where have you been!? I've been worried sick."

"And I am sick. I've been trying to find medicine. So I went to the institute, nothing. And a bunch of stores."

"Oh Alec I'm sorry. I have medicine. Just go lay down and I'll have it ready."

I went to the kitchen and got some potion out to make the medicine then went to the bedroom where he was under the covers looking tired and sweaty.

"Here drink this and you'll feel fine in about a day."

I slowly gave him the drink and got into bed too. Spooning him after he laid back down.

I rolled him over and kissed him.

"You know you can get sick."

"I don't care. I've got potion for that. All I care about is you getting better and me cuddling you all night."

"I love you Maggie."

"I love you too Angel."