Rain

*Plot: Alexander is not immortal in this story and they are having a fight about it*

"Magnus what's wrong?" Alec ask putting his hand on my arm. I look over at Alec and sigh.

"I think we should......... Maybe break up?"

I see Alec freeze and look down at me. I took him on this walk because I knew he wouldn't handle it inside the loft.

Alec quickly looks away from me and let's go of my hand. "Why?"

"Because Alec I'm always out of town and you.... you'll die one day and it breaks my heart thinking about it."

"So you decide to break up with me in public? Just because I'm going to die in maybe 60 or 70 years and we work to much!?"

I was about to open my mouth to speak but instead a bunch of rain starts coming down. I look up at Alec who is soaked.

"Great. Exactly what I need right now." Alec mumbles to himself. Alec looks at me and then shakes his head.

"I know it scares you Magnus. If only there was a way but we cant find one. It scares me too you know.

And don't forget it scares me so much because I don't even know how many people you've been with."

"Seventeen."

Alec looks at me in surprise and starts to smile.

"Seventeen?"

I quickly look away and his eyes go to confusion. "Seventeen hundred? Seventeen thousand?"

"It was all in the past."

Alec turns around and just looks at the road. He quickly turns back around and kisses me.

When we pull apart Alec stares at my amber cat eyes. "I am scared too Magnus. But don't break up over this and I don't care how many people you've been with."

I look at Alec and nod my head "I don't care how many people you haven't been with............. And I'll make sure we get through this together."

Alec smiles at me and quickly picks me up, making my legs go across his waist, while kissing me in the rain.

Idea from JassyJass14