The Real World

I watch as he dances at the bar everyone is at. Watching him dance so freely and seeing that wide smile he gets when he dances. His hair is currently dyed white at the ends and his hair keeps bouncing every where his shaved sides showing.

I'm currently drinking a beer with Dom while everyone is either in their own conversation, getting a new drink and flirting with the bartender (Kat and Em) or dancing on the dance floor.

"Hey Matt." Dom says waving his hand in my face. I quickly look at him with a confused look.

"Yes?"

"Who are you checking out?"

"N-no one. Why?" I say trying to act like I wasn't just watching Harry move his hips in a way that bothered me.

"Okay buddy. Hey I think I'm going to call it a night okay?" Dom says standing up and patting my back.

"Yeah okay, I'll see you this weekend okay?" I say watching Dom leave the bar and putting all my attention back on Harry.

After everyone left it's just me and Harry at our table. I'm nervous to look at him because people could get the wrong idea even though that idea might be 100% true.

"Matt are you okay?" Harry says making me look away from my beer.

"Yeah I just ---- you want to leave? I don't want to be in such a crowded space." I tell Harry. He smiles but leaves a twenty on the table and we both stand up to leave the bar.

Once we get out side we start making our way down the sidewalk.

"You know normally it's Alec who doesn't like crowded spaces. The last time I rememberd you are the total oppsite of him. What's bothering you?"

"Well I do like bar's and being by people but that's kinda changed since we started you know." I say waving my hand around, "dating." I say in a whisper.

"You're scared?"

"No to be with you but what other people will think."

"I understand trust me I'm worried too. My ex isn't to happy about it."

I look over at Harry and give him a small smile. "I thought you and Shelby only dated like a couple months?"

"Yeah we did it's just I don't know."

"Yeah I get it, Ether isn't happy either. I mean she knew I'm Bi but we dated for awhile too and now I'm dating the person I'm pretending to date on the show."

"Do you ever regret leaving her for me?"

"What? I mean hell I miss her time to time but who wouldn't. And I know you miss Shelby time to time but I'm happy with you too and I'm with you now that's what matters."

"Yeah if only Alec could talk that honestly."

"I have a feeling he's getting there." I say smiling at Harry.