College AU pt.1

-Magnus POV-

While I stand outside the college I look at everyone going in and out with their belongings.

It's my Sophnore year in college and I've met some great people like a girl name Clary, Catarina and Jem.

While I was walking up to my dorm room I heard the familiar voice yelling my name with clicking sounds of heels in the distance.

"Magnus!" I turn around and see Clary running toward me. I give her a hug and I start laughing.

"You know we saw each other last month right?" I tell her once she pulls away.

"I know. But then you left for that trip. How was India?"

I told her it was a great experience and the culture was amazing. I even told her about some designer outfits I got.

"You and your fancy outfits, Bane. Well I gotta go." I give her another hug and turn around.

"Oh Magnus. I met some people over the summer I thought you might like. Wanna come with me to Takis at 12?"

I nod my head at her and enter my room. I enter a giant living room with a tv, two couches and some side tables. On the right is a giant kitchen and in front of me is a short hallway with three bedrooms and two bathrooms.

I head to the bedrooms and look in each one and notice that one room is already occupied with boxes. I check the other two and get into my bedroom.

While unpacking my room I hear the door open. I look in the living room and see a guy with black hair, glasses and pale skin.

"Hey." I say to the guy. He looks up and waves.

"Hi. I didn't think anyone else was here yet. My name's Simon."

"Magnus. Is the other guy here yet?"

He shakes his head and I nod at him again before I go back to my room and unpack more.

By the time I'm done the bed is made, the dresser is in the corner of the room with a mirror on it and all my clothes and makeup is put away.

I head out in the living room and hear the door open again but this time a tall guy with brownish eyes, black messy hair and tattoos walks in with a giant box.

"Hey, I'm Alexander."

I give him a smile and help him with his box.

"Magnus." I say with a smile.