2. Coffee Shop

Pulling out my phone I pace around my room nervously. I know it's only a "meeting and planning" type deal, well in Alexander's eyes, but I wish it was more than that. I could never tell Alexander though that I liked him. A boss and his assistant aren't really supposed to date but I mean I'm Magnus Bane things are different in my world.

Finally I roll my eyes at my self and pull out my phone clicking Alexander's name and start texting.

Mangus: Meet at coffee shop at noon. Will that work for you?

Almost immediately Alexander responds and I quickly open up the text.

Alexander: Sounds good. Do I need to bring anything? Computer?

Magnus: Computer should be fine Alexander but nothing else. No. I'll see you in a hour.

Being able to breath now I put my phone on my desk and start getting ready for my thing with Alexander.

*Time Skip - Coffee Shop*

Watching Alexander walk in I start to fidget with my hands. I know he doesn't see it as a date and it really isn't but I do have feelings for him.

"Hello Mr.Bane." Alexander says sitting across from me in the booth.

"Hi. So basically all I need you to plan is a meeting I have with Mr.Fell again on Tuesday and then I have a doctor appointment Wednesday with Ms. Loss."

"Okay. Well Tuesday you are open from 2 to 4 so we can set up the time from 2:30 to 3:30. And on Wednesday you are free from Noon to 4 so the doctor appointment will be from Noon till 1:30. Sound good?"

"Sounds perfect. Thank you Alexander. Now about your job."

"Yes?" Alexander asks. I can tell he's nervous and probably going to fire him which isn't the case.

"I want to give you a raise. And if you want this offer you can take it or deny it I don't care but would you also be interested in being the assistant or vice boss? You still do what you normally do but if I'm not in the office one day then you run everything. You go to the meeting and everything I normally do."

"Me? Basically be you?"

"Sounds correct. With your work ethics in. You will still set up appointments, meetings and do paper work. Just more is added to your plate."

"I'd have to think about it."

"That's fine. Now why don't we have some coffee?" I say signaling to the waitress to get our order.

"Thank you Mr.Bane."

"Please, just call me Mangus from now on."

"Okay...Mangus." He says with a small smile.