3. I Love You

"I guess..."

"Well firstly I can tell you that you aren't some fling. You are not a outcast or some freak. You are not any of that. You are not some shadowhunter that wears black.

You are my shadowhunter. My angel. You will never be a fling to me. You are the love of my life Alexander. I may be some colorful, glittery Warlock. But in my eyes you are as colorful to me.

People may not see because they don't know the real you. They don't get to experience the actual clumsy shadowhunter that I know.

You are not a freak. You are not a outcast. Your my wonderful boyfriend. All those people I've been with can never ever compare to you."

I look at Magnus with shock. He then pulls out a small box from his pocket and looks at me once again.

"Secondly, I've been gone many nights and not because of work. Not because I'm seeing someone else. Because I've been looking for the perfect gift for you.

It's not a engagment ring because I wanna find a way to make you mine, forever, before I do that. But it is a promise ring. I love you Alexander and I will marry you one day and you and I will live together forever. You are not dying on me. Not in a million years. That's a promise." Magnus says. I look at the ring then back at him a hug him tightly.

"I love you Mangus. You have no idea."

"I love you too Alexander. And if you ever need someone to talk to, please come to me."

"I will. I promise."