Hook Up

Looking over at Mangus while cleaning some cups I find him dancing once again. Moving his hips side to side and jumping all over the place.

Luckily tonight was an actual group dance. Some nights he has to dance by himself which means doing something on the pole and everyone drooling over him.

Getting lost in my thoughts I hear someone clear their throat and I shake my head looking in front of me only to see Mangus.

"H - hey Mangus. What do you need?"

"Martini please."

"Coming right up. Is your shift over?"

"Yeah it is. And tomorrow I have the night off too which is a good thing." He says winking towards me. I blush a deep shade of red and hand him his drink. His fingers brush against mine and we both look at each other.

Slowly I pull my hand back and scratch the back of my neck.

"So you want to join me?"

"W - What?"

"Do you want to join me? You know a few drinks and what not?"

"Um my shift just ended so why not?" I say grabbing my self a beer and sitting next to Mangus. Once I sit down He smiles at me and spins in his chair making his legs slightly brush against mine.

After a few drinks we both look at each other. He grabs my hand and starts to rub his thumb over it.

"Alexander can I tell you something?" Mangus says slurring his words.

"Sure."

"I like you."

"I like you too." I reply. He holds my hands and we both lean in kissing each other. Pulling away He grabs my hand and pulls me in the back of the building. Entering a room I see a small loft.

"Y - you live here?"

"Sometimes." He says pulling me toward the bed.

*Smut warning - first time ever writing smut so I apolgize*

I land gracefully on the gold sheets as he makes his way on top of me. I quickly grabs the back of his neck bringing him closer so I can capture his lips.

Magnus softly bits my lip and tugs on it making me moan and parting my mouth. Taking his chance he roams my mouth with his tounge.

Mangus not interested in that anymore pulls away and looks into my eyes.

"What do you want me to do?"

"Anything. I don't care." I answer back with a heavy breath. He takes that moment to attack my neck making a trail of kisses. I move my head slightly to give him more room. Moaning out when he bites down where my rune is he kisses it again making my breathing heavier.

Slowly he uses his hands to pull my shirt over my head while I do the same to him. He pulls back from my neck to see his masterpiece and he smirks seeing the red purple mark he left.

I slowly move my upper body towards him and attack his neck while my hands mess with his belt. Succeeding I pull away so he can pull down his pants leaving him in boxers.

Doing the same thing he leans over me and makes a trial of sloppy kisses down my stomach reaching my boxer line. Magnus looks at me through his eye lashes and pulls them down slowly teasing me.

"Don't be a tease Mangus." I say. He gets the idea and throws then off quickly. Kissing my thighs I throw my head back and moan loudly. I feel him meet the base and look down to see him about to take me in.

He hollows his cheeks and starts making a up and down motion making me arch my back and moan loudly.

"M - Magnus please."

"Please what?" He says after pulling away, "what do you want?"

"I need you."

Magnus smirks at me and opens the drawer next to him grabbing a bottle and squirting it over his fingers. Slowly he inserts his fingers instantly finding my prostate. I arch my back and scream.

"MANGUS! Please oh god please. Just do it already!"

I feel him pull out his fingers making me feel empty but soon I'm filled with something much bigger.

"OH GOD! Faster Mags! Fa---"

I'm cut of with him slamming into my prostate making me fill the room with loud moans and a loud sound of the bed creaking.

I hear him panting loudly and moaning. I start jerking myself off and soon I close my eyes in pleasure.

"Mangus I'm gonna ---."

"Me too. Do it Alexander. Do it for me." He says.

I soon cum making me scream out his name and Mangus follows soon after. Slowly he pulls out and lays next to me. Catching our breaths we look at each other.

"I've always wanted to do that with you."

"Me too."  I answer. He wraps his arms around me and we both fall asleep to the sound of our breathing.