Confessions

*AU where Alec and Magnus are roommates and they live off campus in their own apartment*

I walk over to Magnus bed and sit down slowly, trying to not wake him up. I take in every detail from his hair, face, body, just everything.

I slowly play with his hair a little but quickly take it out knowing he has a girlfriend.

I'm of course, jealous of her because I have a giant crush on Magnus and knowing he's with someone else upsets me.

While I'm looking at Magnus I let out a soft sigh and kiss his cheek. "I like you so much, hell I'm pretty sure I love you. If only I have the courage to actually say that to you." I say turning away from Magnus.

"I think you just did." Magnus says. I immediately freeze and my eyes go wide.

He heard me? Why would he do that? Now he might hate me and not be my friend. Oh god.

I quickly get off the bed and look at him, scratching my head awkwardly.

"Um, you know maybe I should go."

"Calm down Alexander. Its okay."

"It is?" I ask. He nods his head and slowly stands up too making his way in front of me.

Once he gets to where I am his lips meet mine. I kiss back quickly and pull away for air.

"I like you too. And hell I think I might love you too." Magnus says, mocking me.

"What about your girlfriend?"

"What about her? She's not that great. She's rude and she's also not you."

I smile down at Magnus and pull him into another kiss.