2. Sleepy Drunk Words

I walk into the living room waking Alec up so we can go to bed. Opening his eyes slowly he looks at me with sleepy eyes and smiles drunkly.

"Alec come on. Let's go to bed okay?"

Alec nods his head and sits up on the couch. He closes his eyes and He slowly starts to lay down.

"No,no,no,no. Come on Alec." I say pulling him off the couch and letting him use my as support. Entering our bedroom I click my fingers making us be in pajams.

Laying down I turn on my side ready to sleep. I feel the bed move and look over seeing Alec facing the ceiling.

"Magnus?" Alec says making me smile and turn back over on my side.

"Yes Alexander?"

"I think I'm falling for someone."

"And who is that?"

"You.......I'm in love with you." Alec says. I smile slightly to my self.

"I love you too Alec. Now get some sleep."

"No, you don't get it. I LOVE you! Like I couldn't live without you. You are my Warlock. You are not that great of a cook though which is disappointing."

"Alec!" I say turning around to face him with a smile on my face. I put my hand on his cheek making him turn his head.

"I love you too Alec. Now go to sleep before you say something you'll regret." I say closing my eyes. I feel Alec cuddle against me and hear a small sigh.

"Goodnight Mags."

"Goodnight Alexander."