4. Too Late

Hey....." He says then turns to me, his face going to shock. "Alexander?"

"Hey." I say with a smile on my face as I wave to him. He continues standing there and I continue staring at him. "So are we going to stand here and stare at each other all day or what?"

"Oh yeah sorry, um come in." Magnus says awkardly. I walk in and when he closes the door I see someone in the kitchen.

"Who's that?"

"Oh that's Ana, she's one of my friends that's always lived in California." Magnus says. I see Ana turn around and she walks over to Magnus and wraps her arm around Magnus' waist.

"Friends huh?" I say with a fake laugh trying to play it cool, but I think Magnus might of caught on.

"Um yeah well we were friends but now I guess we are......dating." He says slowly. I nod my head and point to the door.

"I should.....go. I think I interrupted something so we can meet up later and I think you might be expecting someone."

"How do you know that?"

"The way you answered the door." I say quietly. I turn to Ana and look her up and down. I've known Magnus my whole life and I've never knew an Ana. "It was nice to meet you." I say and walk to the door leaving Magnus' apartment.

Once I step outside I feel a rush of anger but sadness. 'I was too late' I say out loud to myself. I start walking down the hallway but stop remembering that me and Izzy never got an hotel, Izzy has the car and I left my stupid wallet in the console.

I turn back around and hesitantly knock on the door when it opens again I'm face to face with Magnus, once again. "I have no where to go.......it's a long story." I say awkwardly laughing.

Will Magnus let him stay for awhile? Will Alec tell Magnus? Does Magnus really like Ana? Find out next!

Question: Would you rather....

A.)   Be friends with Magnus and Alec in a AU.

B.) Be Friends with Magnus and Alec in Shadowhunters

C.) Meet the whole Cast

D.) Be Magnus and Alecs kid