The Not So Perfect Wedding

A wedding is supposed to be filled with joy and happiness, well that's what I thought at least.

But how is that supposed to work when your fiance has been ignoring you for the past week trying to make sure this wedding is so perfect that doves have to fly away at a certain time.

All week I have tried getting his attention. Trying to go to dinner we were going to attend Tuesday but he was too busy for that.

Trying to go get our suits together because he wanted to see them when I saw them.

Trying to taste out the cake together but he was to busy with clients or trying to figure out how many people our coming, which if you want to know sixty. Sixty people are invited to this wedding. I don't even know sixty people.

So now I'm pacing around my dressing room nervous for this wedding. I haven't ate much or slept because I've been worried about this wedding but also mad at Magnus because he won't sit down for one minute.

I decide to go find Magnus and talk to him so I walk to his dressing room. Not finding him there I sigh out loud, wondering where he could be this time.

We have fifteen minutes and I don't even know where my own fiance is.

While walking down the hallways I finally see Magnus in a room with books and other things surrounding him.

"Hey Magnus. What are you doing?"

"Um working and trying to figure out where everyone is sitting during dinner. I have us in the middle table with Clary, Simon, Jace and Isabelle and in the far right ---- ."

"Magnus. Just leave it alone. You can work next week. And Isabelle and Clary can do the planning."

Magnus looks up at me and shakes his head. "No I need to get this done. Or I can do it tomorrow."

"No Magnus. Why do you have to do it now? Can't you go one day without working or planning?"

Magnus continues to look at me and rolls his eyes. He stand up and comes closer to me. Putting his hand on the table balancing himself trying to "look cool or the boss"

"And can you Alexander stop bugging me for one day? All week you've been making me come to places and I don't want too. It's why I made you do it on your self."

I looked at Magnus and gave him a confused look. "I was trying to hang out with you Magnus! It was the week before our wedding and we planned a dinner date you never came to. You never came to get the suits with me like YOU wanted too.

And you never came to try out cake or look at decorations with me like YOU wanted to."

"I can't do this right now Alec. Can I work tomorrow then?"

"On our honeymoon!?! Yeah sure Magnus why not. I'll have fun on the beach While you stay inside and work. Maybe I'll find someone else because you've been acting like we aren't finaces for a long ass time Magnus!"

Magnus stood straighter and looked me in the eye. "I'm sorry I have to work and I'm sorry I want this wedding perfect Alec but you said yes so you have to live with it."

"I don't care how the wedding is Magnus." I said with tears in my eyes. "I don't care how many people come or that you work. I work too Magnus. Away from home and I still find time to come home every night and spend time with you.

I just want Magnus back. Not the asshole side of him."

"I'm not an asshole!"

I scoff at him and walk away. "Yeah, you're kinda acting like one. I'll see you in 2 minutes. You know still have to get married and all." I say in a harsh voice walking out of the room.

-Wedding-

My eyes were puffy and I tried to hide it but I couldn't. I was tired, stressed, hungry and angry.

Weddings are supposed to be happy but how is that supposed to happen if you just had a fight with someone you love right before. Or been ignored for a couple weeks.

Right before I could say my vows my eye sight started getting blurry. And I could barley stand, one from stress, two from hunger and three from no sleep.

I saw Magnus and the pastor look at me strangely. "You want me to say them first?" Magnus whispered but before I could say anything I felt my entire body fall and then it all went black.