5. Knowing What To Say

"Why are you so nervous Alec? Its been almost two months since you could start taking. You are great at talking Alec. You might have a stutter but that's okay." Kaycee, the doctor, says.

"I-I know b-but I'm n-nervous."

"Why?"

"Y-you are t-the only one w-who has h-heared me talk b-before since that m-mission." I say my speaking coming out slow with a stutter. I may be able to talk now but I can't speak a entire paragraph nor can I talk super quickly yet either.

"Alec. You have nothing to worry about. Your siblings will be proud, your parents will be thrilled, your friends will be excited and most importantly your boyfriend would be beyond happy. Isn't that what you want? Who cares if you have a stutter Alec.

For two years you wanted to speak again right? You wanted Magnus to hear your voice. To be the head insitute and be on a mission again. And you finally have it all. That's what you should worry about not that you have a stutter."

"Y-yeah you're r-right Kaycee."

"When are you going to tell Magnus?"

"I've g-got some ideas." I tell her smiling, "let's just say tonight is going to be very special. And everyone will know by Friday night."

"That's two days away, Friday is. You positive you want to do it then? You know since your worried and everything." Kaycee says with a smile.

"Yes. I w-want everyone to know F-Friday." I tell her smiling at what I have planned for Magnus tonight. And planning for Friday Night.