Magnus

I wake up early in the morning and look at Alec sleeping. That's why I loved mornings we would stay in bed for a couple minutes, get up to get ready for work and then we would both leave waiting to get back in bed and cuddle with each other later that night.

Though it changed when I decided to move to my side and felt instantly sick. Running to the bathroom I was hunched over the toliet with my head in my arm.

I hear the water start running and I look up to see Alec handing me a wash cloth to wipe my mouth off. He still looks eexhausts with his hair messy and his clothes bundled up.

Alec sat down next to me when I leaned against the wall, "Are you okay?" Alec asks rubbing my back.

"Actually I am. It might of been the pizza we had last night." I respond back. Alec gives me a certain look and I groan. "Really Alec I'm okay. What time is it?"

"Umm, 7:43." Alec responses after looking up from the clock above the door.

"Dang." I say patting his knee. "We both need to get ready."

"No Magnus, you don't like when I go to work sick. You think I'm really going to let you go? You're staying home."

"Alec dear I'm fine, really." I say removing my hand from his cheek and getting up to brush my teeth and snapping my fingers instantly being dressed.

Alec rolls his eyes but gets up anyways getting dressed and heading to work.

-Two Days Later-

As I finally sit against the wall after being hunched over for almost an hour I sit up with wobbly legs and make my way to the bed.

Finding a comftable place in the bed my body finally let's me sleep.

-Alec POV-

I walk inside the bedroom to find Magnus curled up in the bed asleep. I smile at him softly and pick up he phone calling Cat.

After Cat arrived we woke Magnus up gently and ran some test on him.

"No. No that can't be possible." Magnus says standing up but his knees giving out. I quickly catch him and sit him down on the bed.

"Magnus it is. I've been a nurse long enough to know that you are pregnant." Cat says and leaving the apartment after saying bye.

I lay back on the bed and throw my arm over my eyes. "I'm pregant." I say out loud. I remove my arm and see Alec laying next to me. He puts his hand on my stomach and smiles.

"Yes you are Mags."