Get Out pt.2

-Third Person POV-

Jace quickly ran to the subway after he barley heard Alec give the destination. Once Jace gets to Alec his body was surrounded in blood. If he lives then it'll be a miracle.

His body was cold, his body was slowly losing color. Jace quickly picked up Alec as best as he could and rushed to the only place he knew could help more, Magnus.

As Jace pounded and pounded on the door Magnus finally opened it revealing a tired Jace but more importantly his injured boyfriend.

Quickly Magnus took Alec to the couch while Jace paced around the living room around him.

Magnus was terrifed for the young shadowhunter but he also regretted making Alec leave. Alec wasn't waking up no matter what kind of magic he used. As Alec lays on the bed in front of him Alec shivers slightly even though I've changed his clothes.

"What happened?" Magnus says in a worried voice looking at the blonde male who is currently putting his hand in his hair.

"All I know is I felt pain, he called me and told me where he was and then I was running to the subway. I found him........ I found him in the worst way possible."

"The subway?" Magnus ask his heart breaking. Magnus looka at Alec and runs his hand in Alec's hair. "Why were you there?" Magnus whispered. He felt tears in my eyes and looked at Jace.

"Can......can you please go get my ingredients?" Magnus asks his voice breaking. Jace nods his head leaving the apartment after Magnus gave him ingredients.

He healed Alec but barley. He's only healed the bits of poison in side him. As Magnus held Alec's hand he broke down.

"I don't know what to say but I regret telling you to leave. I never wanted you to go and I know the fight was stupid. I can't say sorry because I've used that word to much. I promised that I would always be there for you and all I do is make you....leave.

  Knowing that you instantly ran to the place we broke up and got injured is heart breaking. Not knowing if you can wake up is heart breaking." Magnus says in a whisper his voice cracking more and some tears falling down his face.

"I never meant to hurt you, more than I've already have. Losing you would be the worst pain I would ever feel. Me knowing that I already caused most of this, kill me. I can't apologize enough.

  Good news is that......." Magnus paused, there was no good news. He had no idea if Alec would live or not. Getting this idea Magnus sobbed into his hands holding Alec's tighter.

" There is no good news. I'm.......I'm sorry." He said in a faint whisper.

After a couple minutes the door flew open and Jace walked in with a hand full of ingredients. Quickly Magnus made the potion and walked over to Alec feeding it to him.

"Will this work?" Jace asked with worry.

"Unfortunately I'm not sure." Magnus says back to the blonde. Hours quickly went by and there's been no sign of response from Alec. No twitching, no shifting, basically just dead weight.

As more hours went by the blonde has been asleep for a long time so Magnus has been up staring at the boy on the couch waiting for him to wake up.

"Please wake up, please wake up. I've tried everything." Magnus whispers as he too is exhausted.

As he's about to fall asleep the one thing that actually gets his attention is the small voice from the familiar male, "Magnus?"

Idea from sykrh_mhdxx