Hatred Spell pt.2

After working I grab my bow and get ready to go home but Izzy stops me. I give her a confused look.

"Yes?"

"Are you going to Magnus?"

I give her a smile and nod.

"I do live there. Why? Do you need to ask him something?"

She gives me a confused look and sits me down asking me why I don't hate him. Not knowing what she means she told me what happened and I put my head in my hands, flashbacks of the past 3 days coming into my mind.

"You don't remember?"

"I kinda do. Flashbacks are coming but I don't know why I acted like that." I tell her.

"I do." I look up at Clary and see her with a book. She sits next to us and she shows me the Hatred Spell. I immediately feel bad and tell them I have to go. Izzy volunteers to come with since she upset Magnus too.

Once we arrive at the door I try opening the door but its locked. So I pull my key out.

I turn the key multiple times but it didn't work.

"Magnus must of put a spell on the door."

I put the key in my pocket and knock on the door multiple times. Finally I give up and knock harder yelling Magnus' name.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I hear Magnus' voice slightly breaking on the other side.

"Magnus please. You don't understand I was spelled. I'm sorry."

I hear nothing on the other side of the door and I sigh leaning against it. "I guess I'm sleeping on the floor tonight. And I thought the couch was bad."

Isabelle gives me a knowing look and puts a rune on the door making it open. I give her a thankful look and step inside seeing Magnus in the kitchen downing a drink and half a bottle of whiskey.

"What the hell?" Magnus says turning to the two of us. "Get out!" Magnus yells making his voice crack again with unshed tears.

"Magnus 3 nights ago I went to the bar like I told you, apprently someone drugged me using the Hatred Spell that last for about 3 days, most people it last longer, I was just lucky it stopped now."

Magnus still looks hurt and downs his last drink, looking at Alec and Isabelle.

"Okay." Magnus says shrugging his shoulders and grabs another bottle.

"Okay?"

"What am I supposed to say Alexander? Even if you were spelled and didn't mean what you said it still hurt, all of it. Physically and mentally. I watched the stuff you said leave your mouth.

You made fun of me, hurt me, told me my past didnt matter even though I went through hell my entire life basically, until you came.

But hearing that come out of your mouth and watch you cut me hurt. Spell or not you still said it.

I can forgive you knowing that you didn't mean it but I can't forgive you right away about what you said."

Magnus looks at Izzy, apologizing and saying she is just protective he forgives her slightly. Taking what she got she smiled at him and walked off, leaving me and Magnus alone.