Get out

"I think you should go." Magnus said dropping his head. Alec's eyes went wide when he heard what his boyfriend said. His entire body frozen still when he heard those words.

His hands started trembling, his eyes started getting glossy. Balling up his fist didn't work much so he quickly hide them behind his back so Mangus wouldn't see.

Alec suddenly felt dizzy and his thoughts were going else were. Remembering all the fights and horrible times he's had. Fighting over jealosuy, fighting over immorality, and the worse of all the breakup.

"If that's what you want...." Alec says quietly but you could still hear the crack in his voice. His hands still trembling and his lip drawing blood.

Memories and memories were flooding in his mind. Rushing around making Alec feel more dizzy if that's possible and his eyes even more glossy with unshed tears.

"Leave your key..."

"You are not immortal!"

The memories we're overpowering  while Alec just stands there. Thinking he heard Magnus say his name  he dismissed it thinking my mind is already playing games.

Alec shaking his head trying to get rid of the memories he actually gives Magnus a quick look. "Goodbye.." He says running out the door before Magnus could do anything.

He ran and ran outside before Magnus could even see the tears that have fallen. "You let me go...again." Alec thought. He continued to run but, only stopping to use the glamour rune to camouflage from the mundanes.

After leaving completely and only running down the streets basically unarmed I reach upon the subway. 'why did I come here' I thought. Not turning away I still walk into the subway.

Not paying attention I continue walking in the dark place and I hear a deep sound. Turning around I feel something go through me so easily. Not seeing anything but a pair of eyes I slowly fall on my back.

I feel more pain in my arms, legs, every where in my body. As I know I'm losing blood I do the only thing I can do at the moment and call Jace.

"Alec? Alec are you okay!?!"

As I hear Jace's panic state I only have enough energy to say "subway" before my body takes me under.