3. Speak Of The Devil

"I'm sorry." I say quietly. I feel the tears run down my cheek as I try to wipe them away but more just make their way down, "I don't remember drinking or even seeing Camille there. Trust me I was there for two hours and I could name everyone there, she wasn't."

"Magnus..... I don't know what to say. You cheated on me. You probably don't remember drinking because you were drinking and got super drunk." Alexander says in a mixed emotion voice full of anger and sadness.

"But I didn't drink, you can ask the bartender at the club. I didn't drink." I say as more tears make their way down and my voice starts to get shaky.

We both hear a knock on the door so Alexander makes his way over as I just stay in the kitchen.

"Oh! Alexander I didn't know you would be home. I was actually looking for Magnus."

Camille. Of course she's here

"He's not here right now."

"Oh well this is awkward isn't it?"

"Why would it be awkward?"

"Oh you dont know? Well me and Magnus kinda did things but it's okay. He didn't have a choice."

"What do you mean?..."

"Well if he comes home and tells you he was drunk don't listen to him, he was drugged by the one and only."

Once I hear Camille say that I quickly leave the kitchen and head to the front door. Camille looks at me with a smile but then it drops.

I use my magic to pin her against the wall and I get in her face.

"You drugged me!"

"I did."

"I don't want to know why. I could care less. But if I ever see you again and if you ever come close to me or Alexander your going to be back into a wooden box. Understand?"

"I do." Camille says as she struggles with the magic wrapped around her. I nod at her and open the front door and throw her out. Locking it behind.

I look up at Alexander and he looks at me.

"I'm sorry. I would of never done anything with her, you know that right."

"I do which is why I was confused on why you did something with her." Alec says. He looks at my face that has tears still on my cheeks. He carefully wipes them off then hugs me tightly.

"Will you promise me something?"

"Of course."

"The next time you go out to a club or anything, make sure you bring me so no one else drugs you."

"I'd be happy to do that." I say quietly.

"I love you."

"I love you too."