Magnus' Proposal

3rd Person:

For a Warlock to show someone their Warlock Mark means a lot. To Magnus showing someone his eyes only happens when he is truly in love with someone or trust someone.

So is saying 'I love you' in Indonesia to Magnus. He's barley said it in that language to anyone.

But today, today was different. Today was him and Alec's 5 year anniversary and he decided it was time to propose and show him the two ways he means his love.

So when Magnus first woke up he made a big breakfast for them to eat.

After sharing a few kisses and convicing Alec to take a shower he made a bath with roses leading into the bigger bedroom. He had popcorn made, a movie and some candles. For a relaxing night.....ish.

Magnus pov:

When I finally settled up the room I reached my pocket and moved the box around in my hand. I knew it was time. I love him more than anything and I don't regret any mistake we've made or doing this.

"Magnus?"

"In the other bedroom!"

After I heard the footsteps come closer I got on one knee preparing for this moment.

"Magnus why are you in------ Magnus?"

After Alec's face moved from shock to a relaxing loving look I knew it was time to ask.

"Alec, we have been through a lot. From figuring out our love, to opening up to every one about it, to dating, moving in and even know. We have gone through many battles literally and figuratively. But I don't regret anything.

Our breakup was hard, the fights were hard but in the end we stuck together, we stuck together for 5 years. And I know you've always had a fear of me loving someone else way before you. Saying this to anyone. But I know you trust me and I do too and I have never loved any one more than I love you. The silly, awkward, clumsy, strong Alexander you are.

I will love you my entire life and that's a promise. Because I want to ask you Will you marry me? And become mine forever?"

Alec was in tears by now with his hands covering half his face. He looked down and slowly nodded then looked up.

"Magnus, you stupid Warlock. Of course I will! That's not even a question."

I walked over to Alec and put the ring on his fingur and shared a kiss. It was loving and sweet. Not rushed.

"Magnus?"

"Yes, darling?"

"What did you mean by Forever? I'm you know...."

I looked in Alecs eyes and there was a look of sadness.

"Mortal?"

"Yeah."

I kissed Alec again and when I pulled away I gave him a smile.

"Alexander I found a way. To make mine forever. I'll be tomorrow If you want too you will become immortal. It means that----."

"I know what that means Magnus. But I'll do it. I love you too much to say no."

I smiled again and sat him on the bed. I played with the ring on his finger. I looked up at Alec and stared into his eyes.

"I want to show you something Alexander."

"What ever it is it's okay."

I took a deep breath.

"I want to show you my Warlock Mark."

So sorry I didn't post when I said I was! I got so busy and I just forgot.