2. Friends Find Out

"Matt what are you doing? What is wrong with you today, this is the fifth time you've messed up!"

"I'm sorry." I say not looking at anyone. I hear the director sigh and I look at him.

"Let's take a ten minute break. I recommend you practice your lines Matt."

I nod my head and look at Harry quickly but soon walk away to my dressing room. Once I shut the door I sit on the couch and put my head in my hands. It's been three days since he broke up with me and as you can tell I'm not doing great.

I hear a knock on the door and I look up slowly and see Dom walking in.

"Hey you doing okay? You haven't been paying attention in scenes lately."

"You don't know?"

"Know what?" Dom says walking over and sitting next to me. I take a deep breath but it's shaky as I feel tears in my eyes.

"Wow bud you okay?"

"No, not really." I say looking at my hands.

"What is it?" Dom ask quietly. I look over at him and mess with my shirt a little more before I sit back.

"Harry ---- he asked me to come over three days ago. He ---- he broke up with me."

"What?"

"He said that it was ruining his family. His ex is mad at him and that he can't do it anymore. So he broke it off." I say feeling tears in my eyes.

"After a year?"

I nod my head and hear a bell signaling that break is over.

"Are you going to be okay buddy?"

"I have no idea."