1. Camille

Magnus POV

I wake up from the sun shining in my face. Quickly throwing the covers over my eyes so I don't see it anymore I notice the weird texture of the blanket on top of me.

It isn't silky like my bed or is it white and soft like Alexander's room at the institute. I slowly pull the covers down and see a girl sleeping next to me.

A girl with brown hair and black eye makeup. Leaning over a little bit I see it's Camille.

My eyes go wide quickly and I sit up in the bed. Looking at the floor I see clothes thrown every where. Not wanting that to be true I lift the covers up a little bit and I put my hand to my mouth, dropping the cover.

"Magnus?" I hear Camille say. She turns around and looks at me with a smile.

"How are you darling?"

"What happened last night?" I ask Camille as I scoot away form her little by little.

"Last night? Your acting like this is the first night you've been here."

"What?"

"This is in fact your second night. I guess not that big of a deal. You we're quite drunk on both nights though." Camille says sitting up.

"Two nights....Why don't I remember that?"

"Oh well cause the first night we didn't do anything. Just kissed a little and then you went home. Why? You look a little pale, you okay?"

I look at Camille in shock and quickly grab all my clothes and run out of her bedroom. I snap my fingers making my clothes leave my arms and making them appear on my body.

Running out of the building I quickly make my way to my apartment, where Alec is probably waiting for me.

Idea from Vertra