10. Enemy As A Boyfriend

Pacing around the cabin my heart beat speeds up and my hands find their way toward my hair making it go in different angels. I feel burning in my eyes as they get covered in unshed tears. My mind keeps spinning around and finally I just walk to the window and stop.

I slowly let out a shaky breath and lean on the window seal not even daring to look at Alec. Finally I stand back up and move my hand across my face. I open up the door and walk out instantly feeling the cold air on my dark skin.

I feel a strong hand on my shoulder and I slightly push it off walking a couple steps toward. I slowly turn around and look at Alec.

"You're dating Sebastian? The person who harmed me in every way possible? The person who killed my parents? And you're fucking dating him."

"Magnus I didn't even know he was part of the crew until I joined. I thought it was all Valentine. And after I joined all he told me to do was be mean to you because he lied to me.

He told me you destroyed his life. You never told me Sebastain was apart of it. You never told me Sebastian hurt you, until now that is."

I look at Alec with tears threatening to be released. Alec slowly moves forward but I put my hand up.

"Stop. Stop." I tell him my breathing getting heavier. I look away turning around and my hands find their way to my face covering my red eyes.

"Oh god." I whisper to my self. I find my self on the ground and whisper again, "Oh god." I say rocking back and forth.

"Magnus come on, I would never date him."

I stop rocking and remove my hands slowly. I look at the leaf covered ground and nod my head slowly.

"Nothing is making sense. At all."

"What do you mean?"

"You told me his name was Tyler Alec!" I say standing up and look him dead in the eye. "You told me his name was Tyler and now you're dating Sebastian?"

"It's his middle name. He liked being called Tyler."

"Really?"

"That's what he told me Mangus."

I nod my head and look away more tears coming.

"Did you love him?"

"What?"

"Did you love him? Or do you still?"

"I........yes." Alec admits. I hold back a sob and I instantly feel sick to my stomach. Quickly I walk into the cabin and go into my room locking the door.  I go to my bed and sit down on the floor and put my knees to my chest.

The annoying sound of knocking is back but all I can do is look at the wall in front of me. All my anger and sadness over the years starts to slowly build up and the knocking is starting to drive me insane.

"Magnus open up the door, please."

Slowly I stand up and head to the door unlocking it. Alec looks at me and leads me to the bed.

"Magnus I never wanted to hurt you ever in my life. I'm sorry I left you and I'm sorry I'm dating Sebastian."

"You have no idea what you got your self into." I tell Alec quietly looking down at my hands.

"No I don't and I don't care. I want to try with you. I want to help you." Alec says and just by looking at his eyes I know he's telling the truth.

"Okay."

Okay so this might be the end but it's up to you guys. Comment what you want I can either A. Do an epilogue like five years later or something or B. Turn this into a giant book and have more detail toward everything. Have more sad depressed things, more chick flick moments and then even describe what happens with Sebastian.

So A. Make a epilogue and that's the end or B. Wait for the book to be made